Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Eh, I guess some goon friends would be cool. I read lit stuff, some sci-fi and horror and glbt interest.

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5330044

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

I just wanna say how awesome goodreads has been since adding all the people here. I'm never in a drought for books to read anymore and I've ventured out of my comfort zone a lot more.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Ugh, does anyone have a working Ublock filter for those sponsored books on your update feed? I guess wildcards aren't supported in the same way in hiding elements.

code:
###update_5886881 > .newsfeedAd.newsfeedUpdateHeader.newsfeedWorkUpdate6873353
Like how can I get it to block everything with newsfeedAd in it?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

I think I have it working, was actually simpler than I thought.

ABP
code:
goodreads.com#td(class*=newsfeedAd)
Ublock
code:
www.goodreads.com##.newsfeedAd

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Hey that's good since i'm probably gonna embark on a reread of all my saramago books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Thursday Next posted:

Goodreads is a fantastic place to have thousands of people tell you that the Da Vinci Code is the absolute best book ever written.

What I'm saying is goodreads has always seemed awful to me, does anyone have any lists that don't include Harry Potter or twilight?

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/11419.New_York_Review_Books_Classics

• Locked thread