Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

Hands down one of the best DJ Sets I've ever seen http://www.be-at.tv/brands/circus/circus/yousef/laurent-garnier.go

Includes - a brass horns version of Ame - Rej!? gently caress. Yes.

This is loving incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Really digging these guys. They will be one of the non head-lining names at Hard Summer, but sound awesome.

Zombie Disco Squad

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

CareyB posted:

Cheers for the positive feedback folks, glad you're enjoying it. I went out to Berlin last May and it completely transformed music for me. There's nothing like being entranced by a fat bassline and single piece of percussion in a warehouse at 10am on a Monday morning. Parties there never seem to end, once the night ravers have gone to work a whole new bunch show up. If you love techno or music in general get out and experience it. It's unlike anything or anywhere else, an insane music culture.

Yes please tell us more. I've been contemplating planning a 'German techno gently caress off life for 1 week' vacation. This is absolutely stupid, beyond irresponsible, and a waste of cash but:

1) Fly to Germany
2) Rage my rear end off to bass for 5 days.
3) Sleep for 1 day.
4) Fly home.

Maybe someday...

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Does anyone know the track that is playing in the much famous Techno Viking youtube video?