Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dirtiest Harry
May 31, 2011

"Now you know why they call me Dirty Harry: every dirty job that comes along."
Greetings deaf technogoons, I need some help finding out where I can buy the tracks that have been mashed together in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_tLdAb3tc

The video claims that they are made by an artist called "Protek" but for the life of me I cant find any definitive references to him/her on the internet. If anyone knows how/where I can buy these tracks that would be great. The melodies are to die for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dirtiest Harry
May 31, 2011

"Now you know why they call me Dirty Harry: every dirty job that comes along."

Mike_V posted:

I dunno who that is, but it's hardstyle so I don't know if anyone in this thread is going to be able to help you.

Yep I know its hardstyle. Sorry, I'm not very worldly so I count hardstyle as a subgenre of "Techno/house", I'll try and look for a more genre specific thread.