Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ret
Sep 17, 2004

Hmm pretty cool thread. I see a lot of people share similar tastes. I went to DEMF and had a blast and now I'm thinking of checking out the Decibel Festival http://dbfestival.com/artists/ but don't recognize as many names. Orbital, Carl Craig, Matthew Dear, Nina Kraviz I think someone was gushing about Dixon in this thread and hear people raving about Actress but what other folks should I give a listen to before laying down $200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ret
Sep 17, 2004

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Firaga posted:

Also DEMF early birds are only $60 which is an incredible price and has kind of spoiled me.
This... it's amazing/awesome how cheap and well organized the festival is. I wound up spending way more on parties

Dirty Bird Party - Justin Martin, Claude VonStroke, Eats Everything, J.Phlip, Worthy - $15 $2 PBR woo

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?359230 was an overpriced cluster gently caress but had it not been the lineup was nuts

There was a circo loco party that sounded nuts, Seth Troxlers annual bbq was definitely cool, poo poo show a hot creations party. I guess it's not any different from what happens in Miami or other festivals (?) but drat it's cheap.

I am going to do everything in my power to go back next year.

$30 seems like the most I'd be willing to pay