Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Glum
Jul 28, 2008

Dickeye posted:

Whatever happened to that book with Macfarlane? The one with the guy that looked like he shot jizz out of his hands?
It's now being made by Joe Casey and Nathan Fox. Kirkman and Liefeld's "The Infinite" is the book that ended over creative differences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Glum
Jul 28, 2008
As far as I know, the schedules on the Image site are a total mess.

Mr. Glum
Jul 28, 2008

Hedrigall posted:

I saw a new comic yesterday that looks cool: Spencer and Locke.

The premise is "What if Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes grew up and became a hardboiled detective?"

There's little flashback scenes in the comic that actually mimic the Calvin & Hobbes look too, which is cute.

Gonna wait for the trade though.

I wonder if they read Brubaker and Phillips' take on Archie in Criminal: The Last of the Innocent and thought, "What else can I do with this?"
Can't comment on the quality of this though, just the vibe I get.