Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Chairman Capone posted:

I like Saga, but I think it's steadily improved since it began. And I also think Y was better.

Yes, the Whedon-esque character banter has subsided a lot this past arc. Now that the initial setup is over where all the main characters have been introduced the poo poo has hit the fan and things are becoming more serious. The series has always been funny even while it's being incredibly violent but this last arc was a turn around for every character and script has matched the tone.

If you were put off by the series from the beginning I can't say that it's enough for you to struggle through the story up to Quietus but BKV has settled into a voice by then.

And Staples' design is always top notch. When this series ends I'm going to make a collage and frame every cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU