Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

TheManWithNoName posted:

Will Prophet #32 end up in volume 3? I noticed it got skipped in the second trade.

Yeah it will. According to Graham, he wanted Vol. 2 to focus more on Old Man Prophet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Goatmask posted:

So Love and Rockets. I should just start at the beginning or is there a good place to begin?

Fantagraphics has a recommended reading order on their website.

I have the first book but haven't read it yet so I can't quite vouch for the list.

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Cinema Purgatorio: Did the Vast story just get repeated? Lol at Code Pru

Yeah, I noticed that too. Did you get yours from Comixology too?

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Followup on Uber's digital release woes

'Any updates on Uber Invasion #11 on Comixology?'

'Hopefully before issue 12 drops, and it’s hopeful that issue 12 will come out properly. There’s basically some pipeline issues which should be solved by then.'

I subscribe to Uber on Comixology and they've got the next issue listed as coming out tomorrow, so cross your fingers.

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Mark Russell is writing a miniseries about cereal monsters because of course he is.

https://twitter.com/Manruss/status/1666845947278811136?t=cyt8cdcSVJNIxhzXwiJr7A&s=19

It's been done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Jedit posted:

Bill Savage in Invasion is also absolutely a man who would have voted to leave the EU despite being a lorry driver and the evil of the invading Volgans - who are coded as Russian but frequently depicted as Mongolian - is first shown by them summarily executing Margaret Thatcher.

Funny enough, I'm pretty sure there was a one-off parody that 2000 AD published (before the series revival) where Savage faces off against the EU instead of the Volgans.