Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Len posted:

I miss the robo thread. If I had archives I would steal the old one and make a new one. But I don't know enough to write a good op.

Give me your email and a link to the thread, and I'll email you its contents. You'll have to shape up to make a kickass OP, though. The comic deserves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Darth Nat posted:

I read it mostly for the art, but it's a really love it or hate it style, it seems like. Glory is basically "what if Wonder Woman had a child with a panzer tank."

I'm curious. Can you post a panel or two?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Office Sheep posted:

Am I alone in seeing the rice boy influence in Saga?

Fairly sure you are since they are pretty different. Saying they are similar because of the TV heads is like saying Gunnerkrigg Court is similar to X-Men just because most of the action happens in a school.