Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

WickedIcon posted:

Is this actually a good comic or is it just manly as gently caress? The Xbox game based on it is absolutely incredible, so if it's even a fraction as good as that was...
I would try the first trade of the Hester stuff (Darkness Accursed). Some of the trades are $5 if you can find em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
I think of him as Whedon but good.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

choobs posted:

Anyone who frequents this forum and doesn't like Robo should be ashamed of themselves.
That is silly.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

Yeah, I read the first Ultimate Collection and have no desire to read any more.
The second Ultimate Collection is really good but it goes downhill after that.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
I really dig the first 24 issues of Invincible and it's a shame that they creatively don't know what they're doing now (I quit around issue #90). Also, the book really misses Crabtree on colors. When he left, the tone of the book really changed for the worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
I think Erik Larsen also draws like that.