Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nakedolphin
Nov 18, 2011

Hot Lava!

Benny the Snake posted:

Hey can I get an opinion on The Sixth Gun? It looks like a neat Western series and I'm looking for a All-Star Western replacement.

Near the beginning of this thread is the reason I even picked up Sixth Gun, and I'm really glad I did. It's pretty glorious, and creative. A truly (well thought out) supernatural western that got me back into the floppies just so I could get my dose.

If you tolerated All-Star Western (which I couldn't) I think you'll love Sixth Gun.

Best to start from the beginning, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nakedolphin
Nov 18, 2011

Hot Lava!

Len posted:

Did Locke & Key end or is there still more on the way?

Still one more arc on the way, and few more standalones throughout the year too.