Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strangfort
Nov 8, 2023

Kingtheninja posted:

I'm not an expert on Thundercats (I don't remember a lot of the cartoon after the first ten or so episodes) but the new series is off to a good start. I think they're doing some different stuff with the lore but like I said I'm not certain.

I enjoyed the first issue and I think it shows promise, but I also think I might be looking at it with nostalgia goggles too much. I'm on a childhood nostalgia high after Transformers, cobra commander, and Duke.

I think it's going to need a bit more of an engaging plot hook in issue 2 to keep me coming back, but I really hope it delivers. I want it to be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strangfort
Nov 8, 2023
Anyone picking up any new #1s today? I've been considering If You Find This I'm Already Dead, The Infernals, The Cabinet, and The Displaced. Probably can't fit more than one into my budget though and I have a hard time justifying the first one at that 7.99 price.