Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Hardcore is pretty loving awesome just so everyone knows.

It's by Kirkman, who has a very similar name and I read it a week ago, and it's about a guy who assassinates people by remotely taking over the body of someone near them. And it's pretty drat cool.

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 06:55 on May 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
New Manhattan Projects was pretty great.

If God Is Dead wasn't such dross I'd swear Hickman can do no wrong. As it is he's just probably the best writer working today.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
https://www.humblebundle.com/

GUYS GUYS GUYS! Digital trades on HumbleBundle. All Vol 1's.

Any donation:
East of West (worth it for this)
Fatale (Heard good things)
Lazarus (someone in this thread just said it was good I don't know)
Morning Glories (very nick spencer. Kind of fun but never seems to really go anywhere)

Above average (Currently about 10 bucks)

Saga (worth it just for this. So good)
Revival (no idea)
Chew (great book)

$15 or more gets you Walking Dead Vol 1 and Vol 20. If you're into that sort of thing.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

krakagar posted:

That would make sense. The stealing their time thing, anyway. But if that is true, then I wonder why she told Baphomet about it? Also, I wonder if Baph or Inana made it out of that exploding church somehow? We know they can both disappear pretty quickly if they need to and as far as I'm concerned, if you dont see a body, you can't be sure they're dead. I guess we'll have to see what the wheel shows at the beginning of the next issue...

I was only using spoilers because it only came out today, and here's a lot to be spoiled in this issue. But i guess if we're not using them now, then that's fine by me.

I think if Baph steals someones time, then she steals Baphs time, she gets all the time. So the idea is to turn him into a temporary ally of sorts.

This also prevents the others from figuring out her scheme and teaming up against her, maybe?