Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe

concerned mom posted:

In a way I kind of came back for the dated and joyless PvE and I don't know why.

PvE is sort of fun in it's own way. It's not as deep as WOW for example but I don't mind it. I've been running around doing all the quests in my journal, if only because it's neat to go back to places I've not been in ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it
I was skeptical about the size of the Albion zerg until I ran into one. In Lion's Den. The 1-9 Battleground. How ~8-10 people managed to stay level 1-9 long enough to kill the three Hib in the zone and then camp right outside our keep I have no idea.

I'm probably going to reroll Alb at this point. I play a Mage in Rift, so I'm sick of always losing PvP. :smith:

Saveron_01
Dec 27, 2004
How many are running around in Cult of Nyarlathotep these days?

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

boho posted:

I was skeptical about the size of the Albion zerg until I ran into one. In Lion's Den. The 1-9 Battleground. How ~8-10 people managed to stay level 1-9 long enough to kill the three Hib in the zone and then camp right outside our keep I have no idea.

I'm probably going to reroll Alb at this point. I play a Mage in Rift, so I'm sick of always losing PvP. :smith:

FYI 2 groups of hibs (group I was in and another that came in to help) rolled 5 groups of mids in open field rvr last night. Also the battlegrounds can get zergy from all 3 sides. Earlier while leveling with my brother there was 3 full groups of hibs in killaloe and we took the CK down.

A couple nights ago a full group of dwarves were going around killing absolutely everyone in the 10-14 bg.

Rerolling alb in the bg's doesn't mean you won't get zerged down.

Take it from me, zerging gets very old very quick.

Combo fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Feb 12, 2012

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

There was like 10+ people on yesterday, when I checked. None of them are even the bad kind of goon. It's me, isn't it?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Any hope for a solo stealther and a huge gimp like say a hunter?
Fake edit: at 50 that is

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

concerned mom posted:

In a way I kind of came back for the dated and joyless PvE and I don't know why.
I left Morgan le Fay when Gaheris launched and played there mainly, up until about 2007. Off and on since then. I really think the PvE in DAoC is wildly underrated, even though it isn't on par with other, current-style MMO PvE. It's just unfortunate that every encounter in the game can be done with 2 pet spam classes + zerg, with no thought at all required.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

One of the few PvE things I remember is there being a fairly hard end game mob with a good loot table and the trash that spawned him all being single pulls in the bottom of a hib dungeon in the way, way, way back somewhere. At the time, which was vanilla DAOC, they were all mobs with big rear end 2 handed weapons with a swing time of 3.5 seconds. Hit like goddamn TRUCKS, but only every 3.5 seconds. I vaguely want to say they were skeletons or bears or something. Either way, we quickly figured out that anything with that long of a swing timer is easily abused.

We ended up parking my warden and 1 other both with the bladeturn chants sync'd to 3 second intervals. And whatever DPS classes wanted to show up could contribute easily. It was slow, but unless you hosed up and pulled two, you were invincible. And I got a good chunk of cash for just sittin there humming my bubble.

They eventually got fixed to not be so easily abused, but it was fun while it lasted.

I also remember a dungeon in north hib somewhere for mid levels, 25ish maybe, that had giant crabs in the bottom. Infinite giant crabs. Two days spent killing giant crabs.

Upon some searching on Allakhazam, I remember why. Crabs have a sweet loot table. 4 good pieces of jewelery, a full set of reinforced armor, a sword with an on-use nuke and a pretty rad cape.

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost
Just for laughs, can anybody who still plays this game tell me whether they have balanced Shadowblades vs. the other rogues by now?

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK
Wow albs and mids really love hibland.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

It kind of goes in cycles but yeah. Old school emain used to be the place to be, now its more centered around Agramon and the 3 keeps closest to it.

ButtaKnife
Mar 12, 2007

"I WILL DEVOUR 100 GENERATIONS OF YOUR FAMILY!"

tawal posted:

I left Morgan le Fay when Gaheris launched and played there mainly, up until about 2007. Off and on since then. I really think the PvE in DAoC is wildly underrated, even though it isn't on par with other, current-style MMO PvE. It's just unfortunate that every encounter in the game can be done with 2 pet spam classes + zerg, with no thought at all required.

Yeah, some of the PvE in DAoC is really neat, or at least has a neat environment. I also enjoy figuring out the tricks to the various encounters. It may result in being able to kill some huge purple mob with two people, but to me that doesn't really matter.

Relentless posted:

I also remember a dungeon in north hib somewhere for mid levels, 25ish maybe, that had giant crabs in the bottom. Infinite giant crabs. Two days spent killing giant crabs.

Upon some searching on Allakhazam, I remember why. Crabs have a sweet loot table. 4 good pieces of jewelery, a full set of reinforced armor, a sword with an on-use nuke and a pretty rad cape.

Sounds like the Koalinth Caverns. I spent a bunch of time in there in the early days on my Blademaster. I really wanted a sword that supposedly dropped in there. I never got it. :)

peak debt posted:

Just for laughs, can anybody who still plays this game tell me whether they have balanced Shadowblades vs. the other rogues by now?

I'd say that the assassin classes are pretty well balanced against each other, and that it really comes down to either skill or just having the right timers up (I hate the latter part). Assassins versus everyone else, though... it's pretty broken. My nightshade can basically kill anything if I'm not dumb. Luckily for many players, I can be dumb quite often in fights.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

I'm looking to check out this game again. I've always steered clear of playing a hib, so I'll give it a go and make a Hero.

I'm looking at the different weapon styles to decide what weapon to go with, but I am confused by some of the effects. Is there a difference between Hindered and Snare? Do one or both of those trigger immunity? I assume 'slow' is attack speed.

update: I now see that charplan has not been updated in over a year and the in game method of spending spec points is not poopy anymore. Now there is no hindered/snared listed for the melee styles. It is all "Target moves 40% slower for X seconds".

CopperHound fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 14, 2012

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
Nap Ghost

CopperHound posted:

I'm looking to check out this game again. I've always steered clear of playing a hib, so I'll give it a go and make a Hero.

I'm looking at the different weapon styles to decide what weapon to go with, but I am confused by some of the effects. Is there a difference between Hindered and Snare? Do one or both of those trigger immunity? I assume 'slow' is attack speed.

Hindered doesn't give immunity, which made Celtic Spears the way to go for as a Hero for the spammable permasnare.

Bloodbath
Apr 10, 2005

GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN KINGDOMS
I want to get a Nightshade to 24 and play in the battlegrounds :) Are the BG quests the fastest way or is there a quicker way, and will the BP gear i can buy be suitable or am I going to get my arse kicked? Also are there buff npcs in Thidranki? :) I haven't played for like 7 years and it's weird to get used to the game again :)

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

Bloodbath posted:

I want to get a Nightshade to 24 and play in the battlegrounds :) Are the BG quests the fastest way or is there a quicker way, and will the BP gear i can buy be suitable or am I going to get my arse kicked? Also are there buff npcs in Thidranki? :) I haven't played for like 7 years and it's weird to get used to the game again :)

If you are brand new to the game it is probably best to do all the quests in the the starting towns. Not only do you learn the mechanics of the he from all the tutorial npcs but you also get some good gear and money.
If you want to level up as fast as possible go to the battlegrounds and do the kill quests over and over. Be sure to ask in region if there are any xp groups going as there is absolutely no benefit to doing them alone.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Can anyone write up a quick summary of what I should be doing once I reach 40+? Something about glass and champions bounties and master levels and I don't even know what the gently caress.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Fister Roboto posted:

Can anyone write up a quick summary of what I should be doing once I reach 40+? Something about glass and champions bounties and master levels and I don't even know what the gently caress.

At level 45-50, you'll want to port to Oceanus, and try to catch on to a group that's doing the Atlantean Glass quests. There are three places these groups will be...Green Glades (port to Aerus --> Green Glades), Volcanus (port to Volcanus --> Typhon's Reach) and Stygia (port to Stygia --> Delta).

There are 4 quests in each zone, and they're repeatable. The reward for doing them is 100 glass, 1 essence of an afrit, and 226 gold per quest turn-in, so if you do all 4 you'll end up with 400 glass, 4 afrits, and 900+ gold for about 10-15 minutes per rotation (and maybe faster if the group is good). They also give a massive amount of experience (good also after 50 because it starts giving champion experience instead)

Glass is used to buy artifact credit and scrolls. It can also be used to buy tokens for full master level 1-10 credit.

The afrits can be turned in to a crystal titan type mob outside of Aerus Haven, either 3 at a time or 5 at a time.

3 afrits gives you the option to get loot from some of the lesser encounters around ToA.

5 afrits gives you the option to get loot from the larger/more difficult ML encounters.

So for instance if your template called for a Ring of Zahur, they used to be 30-40p to buy from a player in housing. Now you can turn in 3 afrits for a chance at getting one. The loot is random and functions as if you just killed the mob itself.

You can also get house trophies this way, and items to make legendary weapons (melee weapons that do elemental damage instead of slash/crush/thrust).

5 afrits can also get you more Atlantean Glass, I think its random but its somewhere between 600-900.

Combo fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Feb 14, 2012

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it
I played my Eldritch for a few hours last night and got to 24 in Battlegrounds after about 3 hours. Props to the goons that helped to powerlevel me!

That said I got completely loving rolled in Thid. Walk out the keep, invisble Kobold archer three-shots me. That happened three times. Sneak around the walls to kill one last Tomte, get ganked by a... idk what, a caster with a charmed mob. Wander around with our 8-man XP group, see 4 Mids, get AOE Mez'd and picked apart. ie, exactly what made me quit the game in the first place.

It was so thoroughly discouraging and unfun that I'm wondering if a caster is for me or not. If I get physically attacked, it's over. :smith:

Does this possibly change later with RR or CL gimmicks?

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Well one of the problems with CC in Killaloe and Thidranki (and really any of the lower level BGs) is that nobody has purge.

So yes, it gets better with RR (specifically with having the purge RA).

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
Nap Ghost
On the other hand, what happens to everyone when a level 50 Eldritch gets the jump on them is that they get stunned, frown at the Purge button that's still on cooldown, then get nuked to death before the stun is over.

DAoC has a very high dps to hp ratio so it plays much more like an FPS where you can kill three people if you get the jump on them and play right, as opposed to other MMOs where it takes half a minute to kill someone and a 1vs2 is mathematically impossible to win no matter the circumstances.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

I've been running around thidranki today. As I heavy tank there are two things I wish I had more of. Bard Speed, and a bottomless bag of endurance potions.

Is there a simple way to change ability hotkeys? Because the
code:
/qbind 1 23 412 asfjks
takes way too much :effort:

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe
You shouldn't get discouraged when it comes to dying in pvp, DAoC's pvp is unlike any mmo I've ever played in the fact that it's extremely fast to die ( as in 3-5 stealthers lining up on you and you go straight back to the bind stone) or any number of ways. Many people have been playing for a number of years and know each character they play and have them down cold. When pvp is impossible just opt out, go do some pve and come back grab some gear or what ever and don't force it. You will die, all the time, in any number of ways but if you force it, you'll just hate it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If anyone is on the fence about joining, I've gotten level 39 in just about 9 hours played. All of this was done with a mixture of xp/pvp, with good gear and capped stats at all times. Join us. RvR against Albs is like stepping on kittens.

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Super High-School Level Bean-dog
Hey, I used to play this when Mythic used to own it, if I got a friend who hasn't touched it before to try it out would they have to buy the expansions too?

Bloodbath
Apr 10, 2005

GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN KINGDOMS
Some guys invited me to their group in the 10-14 BG and told me to just stand near the quest NPCs, and every 2 mins or so the quests are completed, i just hand in and pick up again :) We're in the next BG now and i'm level 18 now :D

Edit - Umm so what's a good 24 NS spec? i'm guessing high PA and stealth.. are there any items available with + stealth? I'm guessing that helps against other stealthers.

I'm actually having an issue where when i use my shift key whilst typing in the chat window, it brings my cursor to the front of the window so i can't click to the end of the sentence to carry on writing and my sentence usually begins with a punctuation mark (as i was trying to do a ? at the end of the sentence with shift that caused it), does any one know how to fix this? 'Shift' isn't configured to anything as far as i can tell :(

Bloodbath fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Feb 15, 2012

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

A lot of people forgo any critical strike skills and become an invisible blademaster.

Your shift might be set to mouselook/mouselook toggle?

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Bloodbath posted:

I'm actually having an issue where when i use my shift key whilst typing in the chat window, it brings my cursor to the front of the window so i can't click to the end of the sentence to carry on writing and my sentence usually begins with a punctuation mark (as i was trying to do a ? at the end of the sentence with shift that caused it), does any one know how to fix this? 'Shift' isn't configured to anything as far as i can tell :(

I actually had this problem too and I'm not entirely sure what fixed it. Maybe just relogging?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I remember playing this way back, before then it was my first MMO and my first character was a elf champion with some piety stat thrown in (oh boy I can melee and be a caster, and pie!).

When Mordred came out I jumped ship to that and not being limited to 1/3 the content and areas was fun but remember 90% of the Midgard classes being the best at pvp along with really bullshit hib casters like mentalist and enchanter and of course stealthers of all realms.

My favorite was playing a augmentation healer with haste buffs and a damage buff that doubled my own damage along with a damage shield it really never got old slowly whittling down giant killdozers/assassins and just using one of my dozen stuns and healing to full or watching them kill themselves on 200+ damage shield reflects, I also remember having a chest piece that would randomly heal me that benefited from healing and heal crit bonuses.

Is the PvP server still alive or did it die a painful death after the expansions after atlantis?
I also vaguely remember my guild being one of the winners for the new frontier pvp contest on the test realm, and we got a hill in a pvp battleground (which pvp servers can't access) named after them, so they named it the Mor du kuli hill (I think that was the name) so somewhere in the battlegrounds is a hill called a ballsack in another language.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Feb 15, 2012

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Mordred is technically still there, but just barely. It has been foundering for the past several years. I just now logged in to check and it has a total of 9 players online in 2 different guilds.

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
Nap Ghost
I think I remember that healer, I once sniped you on my kobo runemaster after you had won a fight against somebody else :3

Mordred pretty much died after New Frontiers made PvP more reachable on regular servers (no more waiting 20 minutes for the teleport), and WoW took like 90% of the players of DAoC. By the time Catacombs came out you could walk between the two Hibernia towns unmolested where a few years ago you'd have been ganked a dozen times before you were out of view range of one of them.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ALL HAIL FIRBY MR. T!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Krakatoah posted:

Hey, I used to play this when Mythic used to own it, if I got a friend who hasn't touched it before to try it out would they have to buy the expansions too?

Don't quote me on this, but I think all the expansions are free now. I remember that when Catacombs came out, Shrouded Isles was made free, and then when Labyrinth came out, Atlantis was made free.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Fister Roboto posted:

Don't quote me on this, but I think all the expansions are free now. I remember that when Catacombs came out, Shrouded Isles was made free, and then when Labyrinth came out, Atlantis was made free.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is the case. When you download the trial, that's the full client with all the expansions. From there its just paying the monthly payment on it.

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

All the expansions are in fact free, you only pay the monthly fee now.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Level 49.5 in 16 hours on the dot. Feels good, baby.

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

Anybody happen to have a good druid template? I'm getting to the level where I need to start working towards getting equipped for end game stuff.

ButtaKnife
Mar 12, 2007

"I WILL DEVOUR 100 GENERATIONS OF YOUR FAMILY!"

Ralconn posted:

Anybody happen to have a good druid template? I'm getting to the level where I need to start working towards getting equipped for end game stuff.

Mine is fairly cheap... except for the helm. :(

GearBunnyX 1.102.0.1 Template Report
Configuration Name : Wafflebuffyn - Update9
Character Class : (Hib) Druid
Server Type : Ywaine
Character Level : 50
Realm Rank : RR 1
Champion Level : CL 10
Race : Firbolg

Stat Details : Items / Cap

<-- Stats -->
Constitution : 81 / 80
Dexterity : 103 / 101
Quickness : 15 / 80
Empathy : 100 / 95
Acuity : 100 / 95
Hit Points : 340 / 340

<-- Stat Cap Increases -->
Constitution Cap : 5 / 26
Dexterity Cap : 26 / 26
Quickness Cap : 5 / 26
Acuity Cap : 20 / 26
Power Cap : 10 / 50
Hit Points Cap : 140 / 200

<-- Resists -->
Crush Resist : 30 / 29
Slash Resist : 29 / 28
Thrust Resist : 26 / 26
Heat Resist : 29 / 31
Cold Resist : 31 / 26
Matter Resist : 26 / 26
Energy Resist : 26 / 26
Body Resist : 26 / 26
Spirit Resist : 26 / 26

<-- ToA Bonuses -->
Melee Speed : 3 / 10
Melee Damage : 3 / 10
Power Pool % : 27 / 35
Archery/Spell Speed : 12 / 10
Archery/Spell Damage : 2 / 10
Archery/Spell Range : 13 / 10
Spell Pierce : 5 / 10
Spell Duration : 6 / 25
Arcane Siphoning : 10 / 25
Healing Bonus : 24 / 25
Buff Enhance : 26 / 25

<== Equipment Info ==>

Weapons Equipped : Right and Left Hands ( S / S )

(Chest) : Veil-touched Scale Hauberk (ToA-Acuity)
Item Level : 51
Item Type : Normal Drop
Expansion : Dragon's Revenge Campaign (Dragons)
Quality : 100 %
Source : Ethinarg
Item Origin : Hibernia
Absorb : 27% (Chain / Scale)
AF : 102
22 Constitution
1 Spirit Resist
1 Crush Resist
1 Thrust Resist
1 Slash Resist
7 Dexterity Cap
5 Buff Enhance
10 Healing Bonus
6 Acuity Cap
5 Spell Speed
22.7 Utility / 55.7 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Auto) : 50
( Head ) (RoG) : Empowering Mantle of Samhain
18 Acuity
16 Dexterity
7 Slash Resist
7 Cold Resist
5 Power Pool %
5 Buff Enhance
5 Dexterity Cap
2 Spell Speed

( Arms ) (Manual Name) : Wafflebuffyn-New9
Item Type : Crafted
Dexterity : 25 ( Flawless vapor essence jewel )
Crush Resist : 9 ( Polished fiery shielding jewel )
Thrust Resist : 7 ( Imperfect airy shielding jewel )
Slash Resist : 7 ( Imperfect watery shielding jewel )
Fifth Slot Bonuses : 5 Buff Enhance
Gem 1 : 1 Kath , 33 Essence of Life , 9 Swamp Fog
Gem 2 : 1 Mon , 26 Ground Draconic Scales , 6 Draconic Fire
Gem 3 : 1 Pal , 21 Ground Draconic Scales , 5 Air Elemental Essence
Gem 4 : 1 Pal , 21 Ground Draconic Scales , 5 Leviathan Blood

(Hands) : Maddening Scalars
Item Type : Artifact
Expansion : Trials of Atlantis (ToA)
Source : Unknown
Item Origin : Universal
40 Hit Points
15 Constitution
15 Quickness
3 Melee Speed
3 Melee Damage
5 Constitution Cap
5 Quickness Cap
30.0 Utility / 46.0 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Manual) : 46

(Legs) : Dragonslayer Holy Osnadurtha Legs
Item Type : Dragonslayer Quest
22 Dexterity
5 Cold Resist
5 Heat Resist
5 Spirit Resist
40 Hit Points
5 Dexterity Cap
1 Spell Speed
54.7 Utility / 60.7 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Auto) : 38

( Feet ) (Manual Name) : Wafflebuffyn-New9
Dexterity : 25 ( Flawless vapor essence jewel )
Constitution : 22 ( Precious earthen essence jewel )
Thrust Resist : 7 ( Imperfect airy shielding jewel )
Hit Points : 52 ( Faceted blood essence jewel )
Fifth Slot Bonuses : 5 Acuity Cap
Gem 1 : 1 Kath , 33 Essence of Life , 9 Swamp Fog
Gem 2 : 1 Zo , 29 Essence of Life , 8 Treant Blood
Gem 3 : 1 Pal , 21 Ground Draconic Scales , 5 Air Elemental Essence
Gem 4 : 1 Ros , 25 Essence of Life , 7 Giant Blood

(Right Hand) : Dochar Druid Blade
Item Type : Champion Weapon
Expansion : Darkness Rising (DR)
Source : Camelot Herald
Weapon Type : Blades
Weapon Speed : 4.2
DPS : 16.5
4 Dexterity Cap
6 Healing Bonus
4 Acuity Cap
4 Spell Speed
5 Power Cap
6 Power Pool %
4 Spell Range
0.0 Utility / 33.0 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Auto) : 39

( Left Hand ) (Manual Name) : Wafflebuffyn9
Constitution : 22 ( Precious earthen essence jewel )
Hit Points : 76 ( Perfect blood essence jewel )
Crush Resist : 5 ( Flawed fiery shielding jewel )
Energy Resist : 5 ( Flawed light shielding jewel )
Fifth Slot Bonuses : 5 Buff Enhance
Gem 1 : 1 Zo , 29 Essence of Life , 8 Treant Blood
Gem 2 : 1 Ra , 37 Essence of Life , 10 Giant Blood
Gem 3 : 1 Ee , 16 Ground Draconic Scales , 4 Draconic Fire
Gem 4 : 1 Ee , 16 Ground Draconic Scales , 4 Sun Light

(Jewel) : Egg of Youth
Item Level : 50
12 Acuity
32 Hit Points
5 Crush Resist
5 Slash Resist
5 Thrust Resist
8 Healing Bonus
40 Hit Points Cap
46.0 Utility / 64.0 ToA Utility

(Neck) : Public Awareness Necklace (BP Item)
Item Type : Bounty Point Reward
Expansion : New Frontiers (NF)
Quality : N/A %
7 Crush Resist
7 Slash Resist
6 Thrust Resist
6 Matter Resist
6 Body Resist
6 Energy Resist
76.0 Utility / 76.0 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Auto) : 38

(Cloak) : Glimmer Spirit Cloak
Item Level : 45
Quality : N/A %
5 Energy Resist
5 Heat Resist
5 Cold Resist
5 Spirit Resist
5 Matter Resist
5 Body Resist
50 Hit Points
50 Hit Points Cap
72.5 Utility / 85.0 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Auto) : 42

(Belt) : Jacina's Sash
6 Buff Enhance
6 Spell Duration
5 Power Cap
5 Power Pool %
5 Spell Range
5 Spell Pierce
10 Arcane Siphoning
0.0 Utility / 27.0 ToA Utility

(Ring) : Ring of the Azure
15 Dexterity
4 Cold Resist
4 Heat Resist
4 Spirit Resist
50 Hit Points
5 Dexterity Cap
5 Acuity Cap
50 Hit Points Cap
15 Acuity
2 Spell Damage
56.5 Utility / 81.0 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Auto) : 49

(Ring) : Crocodile Tear Ring
Source : In Game
4 Heat Resist
4 Cold Resist
4 Energy Resist
4 Matter Resist
4 Body Resist
15 Acuity
50.0 Utility / 50.0 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Manual) : 42

(Wrist) : Glimmershade Bracer
Quality : 80 %
6 Body Resist
6 Cold Resist
6 Heat Resist
6 Energy Resist
6 Matter Resist
6 Spirit Resist
5 Power Pool %
22 Acuity
86.7 Utility / 91.7 ToA Utility
Bonus Level (Auto) : 50

(Wrist) : Bracelet of Zo'arkat
Source : Vision of Sages (or Backup)
18 Acuity
5 Matter Resist
5 Body Resist
5 Spirit Resist
6 Power Pool %
4 Spell Range
42.0 Utility / 52.0 ToA Utility

<== Total Spellcraft Materials Needed ==>

2 Ee gem(s)
3 Pal gem(s)
1 Mon gem(s)
1 Ros gem(s)
2 Zo gem(s)
2 Kath gem(s)
1 Ra gem(s)

186 Essence of Life
121 Ground Draconic Scales

10 Air Elemental Essence
10 Draconic Fire
17 Giant Blood
5 Leviathan Blood
4 Sun Light
18 Swamp Fog
16 Treant Blood

<== End Report ==>

ButtaKnife fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Feb 17, 2012

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK
I've started putting afrit and pictish gear in the guild vault for any of you making the transition from BG gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

Thanks a lot for the druid template ButtaKnife. I have purchased all the artifacts and just need to work on getting all the other gear now.

• Locked thread