Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
I got a 244 on my PT test the other day and I feel like a total shitbag. But on the other hand I'm in a non-deployable signal unit in Germany so there's really no motivation to play to the PT-Score dick waving contest here. I just feel bad because this time last year I was hitting 290+ every time I took one between WLC and ALC.

I need to stop giving a gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
Jack3d is some badass stuff, but its getting a bit hard to find. AAFES pulled it and a bunch of other stuff (redline, OxyElite and mored) and refuses to sell it because the DoD is investigating a chemical in them (DMAA) that they think may have caused a couple soldiers to die. It was on the front page of Stars & Stripes last week. I have to get it through Amazon now