Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009
I went from a ~14min gay 2-mile to a 12:40 gay 2-mile by shamming out of company runs and doing weighted sled sprints on my own. Take from that what you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009
Backwards sled pulls burn my calves up like a motherfucker. Idk if it makes them bigger because mine are beefy anyways from waking uphill both ways to school as a kid so ymmv.

Also I walked around on my toes(not like pointe but tip-toeing) a lot as a kid apparently(supposedly a sign of autism lmao) so maybe that is why I got calves like a samoan.

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009
The light green clothbound hardback govt issue books are amazing for logging anything and everything.

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009
Did my first loving muscle-up today, kipped into it which is gay but still, that's a thing. Also Deadlifted 2 plates for 5x5, which is only impressive because that's 165% of my bodyweight.
:toot:

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009
It's impossible for me to give a gently caress about doing legs like 90% of the time. My hips, knees and back are terrible from airborne stupidity, and my IT band is tighter than a size XXL g-string on a dependapotamus.

And if I do get a good workout I can hardly walk the next day.

I guess I'll just stick to doing 2km rows every now and then and deadlifting when my back doesn't hurt. never

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009
I am going to use all of these. Especially the lunges-bicep curl transition.

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009

ghost bones posted:

THose tough mudder things are on the same level of retarded as that goruck poo poo. Why yes i do want to pay a hundred bucks to get treated like poo poo for 10 hours for "camaraderie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snADi6oTlFw

ONE HUNDRED AMERICAN DOLLARS PLEASE ALSO BUY OUR BAGS HOORAH

genderstomper58 posted:

ima do a thing called GOSUB where i turn the lights really low in my house and lock people in there and wont let them see the outdoors and they have to take logs on my thermostat and clean my apartment constantly ill also scream stuff at them when they try to sleep on an intercom and refuse to shower but we still have to share a bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009

Mustang posted:

Had my PT test for my OCS board administered today. I don't know what got into me but I busted out a 12:10 2 mile run, a personal best. My heart feels like it's going to explode. gently caress I hate running.

Well at least if you go to OCS you will never have to run again!