Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
gently caress I'm 5'9" and 135 so heh :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
to be fair i'd have a hard time taking anything labeled "Jack3d" seriously

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
Think I have a small crack on one of my ribs from doing combatives last week, had to take a PT test for school this morning, passed it just fine, but it hurt like a son of a bitch, which supplement will help me roid out and not feel pain

edit: "roid" as in steroids, not hemorrhoids, tyvm

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
if i wasnt on TDY I'd totally not drink

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~

nuncle jimbo posted:

Looking at the Special Field Boot and they look pretty nifty, but are they allowed? Or is that idea that they're training wheels?

Pretty sure I know some guys with those. No logos or zippers they should be fine. Really its just a standard boot with a different sole. Of course there is always that rear end in a top hat out there that makes his own standards so..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~

TheUnhorse posted:

Are there any legit BUD/S or SFAS prep. guides out there on the internet that aren't hidden behind a pay wall or some other bullshit?

From my Soldier who went to SFAS and was selected, he recommends you start wearing a heavy rear end ruck sack everywhere all the time.