Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I just want to say I loving hate trying to lose weight. It's a bitch, I hate tracking my calories and cutting out soda from my diet and the disappointment of weight staying on. I hate sticking to it, which is the hardest loving part, because quitting after a week due to complications or whatever is way too easy to do.

Okay, E/N over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Idk if this belongs here but I finally got the VA Choice program to cover my physical therapy for my shoulder. Holy gently caress i feel overwhelmed right now by how much I'll have to retrain my shoulder. That and I'm super pissed at the army again for how lovely my original treatment was. Having a real physical therapist with one on one therapy is far superior to what I went through in Italy and Bragg.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Endbuster posted:

Its me again. I have another annual PT test coming up in Feb, and I've gotten to the point where the only thing I can't max is the run.

How the gently caress do I lose a minute on the Army 2 miler. What am I doin' wrong.

I squat, run hills, do sprints, do 60/120s. What is the loving secret?

Go faster

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
:laffo: I saw what happened there. Don't worry, I know you've got another set in you

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Frosted Flake posted:

Is there a trick to treading water with a brick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ndUjEddR8

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Frosted Flake posted:

First overall Canadian in my sports during Invictus.

Back to training today. I managed to injure both quad tendons, IT bands and hip flexors.

Congrats dude, that's pretty baller

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Down 7 lbs in the past month :toot:

Congrats dude. I'm doing about the same with my weight loss

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I just want to say that I'm seeing improvement with my physique finally and holy poo poo it makes me feel really good seeing definition in my chest and arms after way too long being a chubby fatbody. I've still got a bit of a waist, but I'm pretty happy with my body for the first time in a long time.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm officially below 200 pounds for the first time in ~3 years. :yotj:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Idk about you guys and yoga but I'm seeing some real improvements in my flexibility. I can now get my right leg behind my head and just about get the left as well. Going to tie myself into a knot and cramp up and die. That will be embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I am down 50 pounds from a little more than 2 years ago. It feels good. My goal is to lose another fifteen pounds over the next few months. None of the clothes I bought after getting out of the army fit anymore, but I don't give a gently caress because I'm in okay shape getting into better shape.