Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SockFight
Dec 13, 2011

FOGLESONG SAYS STOP WHINING AND DO YOUR "OPERATIONAL" (DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER) JOB BITCH

FOGLESONG'D

Rrail posted:

Ok brosephs, time to get some gym etiquette advice... or at least tell you a kind of entertaining story since I'm not sure there's much that can be done:

I think I've posted about it before, or at least talked about it in IRC. I go to the gym at ~1:30AM, where it's totally empty, except my buddy and I, and this group of other bro's (from my company). One of the dudes is pretty nice, I partied with him in Dubai - we call him Lenny because he is enormous, like 6'5" and super jacked, but appears to be possibly pretty simple. One of the dudes is a complete white trash piece of poo poo. We call him "Doublewide", because he's fat as gently caress, has Imaginary Lat Syndrome, and just looks like he's composed primarily of fat and dip. He sounds like an idiot and is always giving Lenny workout advice, even though I can lift more than Doublewide on almost everything and he has almost 100lbs on me. Needless to say I hate this guy for being white trash and also for being an idiot.

Anyways, we've had this ongoing thing with the stereo in there. My buddy and I come in with headsets, but they blast their iPod over the stereo super loud, loud enough that we can't even really talk to one another. We've taken the iPod cable. We've taken 6 different power cords. We have disassembled the stereo and hid it around the room. I'm pretty sure they aren't seeing that because some little Indian dude probably has to put it back together every day. I've walked over and turned it way down a number of times. One time one of the dudes (neither DW or Lenny) came over and and asked "Was that too loud for you?" all confrontational-ly, so of course I was just like "Yah, it was" and went back to doing what I was doing. Tonight we turned it down since we had to be right next to it to do upright rows, and Doublewide came over freaking out, saying "YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME IF YOU COULD TURN IT DOWN", to which I told him "I don't need to ask you for anything", to which he responded "Put your headphones in if you don't want to hear it." My buddy told him to get his own headphones, at which point the guy wandered off muttering (after turning it back up).

While I of course wanted to just turn it back down, getting into a passive aggressive match with this trailer trash retard seems stupid. The only option I see remaining is talking to our management because he refuses to be reasonable and disabling the radio hasn't worked. I would just totally destroy the stereo but that kind of stops me from doing anything else about it in the future. The only other option is getting in there before them (difficult) and playing music that I know they will hate (thinking Mars Volta).

Ideas?

Have Lenny kill George

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SockFight
Dec 13, 2011

FOGLESONG SAYS STOP WHINING AND DO YOUR "OPERATIONAL" (DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER) JOB BITCH

FOGLESONG'D

Ashmole posted:

gently caress those gay rear end bane masks.

Dude in my squadron got a batman mask from amazon and one day when he was there at the same time with one of those bane mask wearers on the treadmill, he doned the batman mask and ran next to him. Bane was not amused