Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
make them run every day and then mondays won't seem quite so bad. apply to every other poo poo reg possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dingleberry posted:

In '01 before I enlisted in the Navy I thought Navy=Swimming a bunch and I was a doggy paddler at best
The GF at the time was a former triathlon bunny and basically taught me how to swim "right".
I went from piss poor to being able to do like 50 laps in a few weeks of swimming almost every day
I learned that poor technique makes swimming super exhausting and as soon as I got it down things improved drastically
Then I went to RTC and swam like twice
The end.

How long day do you spend thinking about breathing?

I'll take my answer during solar death.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Wooter you should use the Bear Creek rec center that's off CU's campus. Way fewer people with essentially the same suite of equipment. Even has an upstairs activity room for stretching.

Edit: I got assigned some PT for chronic back pain while I was in, and I still do alot of the movements they taught me to stay free of pain.

I could def use alot more though. I want to be gumby flexible for snowboarding

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Mar 9, 2017