Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Veins McGee posted:

Drink coffee like a grownup then.

I do, just not all day long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Captain Amerikkka posted:

That's what you said last time I asked, but they aren't cool god drat it :argh: I feel like I'm not even super-huge for my frame, why are dudes with bigger arms and backs than me not getting this poo poo?

They probably started down the bulk road when they were younger and their skin was more elastic, or they took a slower path that gave the skin a chance to stretch.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Kaliber posted:

Is this why some brand new butterbars can barely pass the push up portion of the APFT?

Every non-fat person in the AF with pt problems fails the loving crunches. It blows my mind, because they're designed to be easy as gently caress. You have to move like 2 inches for a crunch to count.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Kaliber posted:

What the gently caress is recovery time after a profile and why can't I take a APFT for a loving month because of it?!

I missed the last unit APFT due to being on quarters for a gum graft (gently caress those things. I couldn't eat real food for 3 weeks.) and I'm being told since I was on a 21 day profile, I can't take a PT test until my recovery time is up. Which is another 21 days because if I get fail and get flagged, it's their rear end or something? What the hell? Do I have to write a memo or something to like bypass it so I can finish my drat airborne/ranger packet already?

The first time the Army does something to try and prevent PT injuries, and people are complaining about it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

NovaLion posted:

Came off permanent profile finally, because gently caress that noise. Just took a pt test and holy poo poo I suck. I've got 3 months to get ready for a better score. Any advice?

ETS.