Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
pt is gay

thread is gay

psydude is gay

quote this if youre down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe if officers worried less about PT and more about actually knowing their jobs or something we wouldnt have lost 2 wars the past decade

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Officers: Literally more concerned with APFT averages on .ppt slides than actual tactics and strategies.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
true story i'm the fat guy in the first picture

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
wait what someone did that

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm not going to go back and read the thread because apparently I posted in it a lot when I was in my "realllly drunk rear end in a top hat" phase of 2012, but what is a good, preferably free, website that has like simple beginners gym workout plans just for general getting back into shape. I can't do anything that requires a spotter or anything.

I'd like to to explain the exercises and how to do them properly with like weekly plans or whatever. I'm absolutely terrible at planning workouts or whatever and really have no idea about working out other than dumb rear end army poo poo which is to say not at all.

Nothing gimmicky or whatever just like "curl with 20lb dumbell 50 times" then "do some leg press thing" and then job 2 miles sort of level of simplicity. Like a personal trainer for fat old women kind of but online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
took a look at it and it looks like about what I want, and I didn't get a bunch of MEGACUMLORD 5000 ads everywhere either which is nice, thanks!