Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

pt is gay

thread is gay

psydude is gay

quote this if youre down

I've known too many pt studs who can't reassemble a 240 let alone figure out tactics. True story got held up doing convoy security right outside the gate, once for two hours because some pt stud couldn't put a simple as gently caress machine gun back together and it fell apart when he charged it for a testfire.

I think officers pt so much so they can out run the friends of the soldier/sailor/airman/marine they just got killed by being stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Irrational Man posted:

Its immediately apparent a guy is out of shape and worthless when he quickly defends himself by throwing up a false dichotomy between works performance and pt, as if you can't be good at both.

You sound like a real motivator, who lost an eye when you took the buttplate off with the bolt to the rear? Or are you more the heat cat because he can't do land nav type?

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

old dog child posted:

People will die from the withdrawal alone...

No kidding. This will happen. Anyone have a chart that lists the warning signs of detoxing?

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

MurderBot posted:

On second thought I think I'll just drink a lot when I get back in.

Do both, run to cope with your drinking problem and drink to cope with your running problem!

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Rrail posted:

I'll just keep repeatedly turning it down until he decides to throw a punch.

Or slip some denatured alcohol or antifreeze into his water supply. Hell, fattie will probably lose weight in the hospital. If the government could do it in the 1920s...

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Nillerz posted:

Anybody got any super-cool ruckmarching tips? Also, any tips on how to strengthen ones shin-bones so I don't have to run like a retard?

Thick socks and squats. Not necessarily at the same time.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Ashmole posted:

Does anyone have any tips on alleviating shin splints during ruck marches? I get terrible shin splints a couple miles in...

I've found calf raises and squats help, also the thickest socks you can get. Who cares if your feet sweat as long as you have more than enough padding.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

DoktorLoken posted:

It's also delicious.

It's all part of the international communist conspiracy's attempts to sap and pollute our precious bodily fluids. This time so they can go long pig hunting with this. For the love of god don't seasoning yourself if you've noticed suspicious people following you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

ElMaligno posted:

Sorry that you don't like having fun while working out.

Isn't the cooldown to a Mayweather routine beating your wife? Could be trouble if they're not enlisted.