Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I just take HGH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Veins McGee posted:

Whose your supplier?

A shady back alley doctor in Dubai. Muhammed gives me needles filled with things.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Jack3d is really the way to go. Take 3 scoops and and you will want to try to lift a refrigerator.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Jaysus posted:

Absolutely. Don't you dare try to do any cardio on that poo poo, though.

You will puke your brains out unless you're some freak.

I take it and then do HIIT.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Finally getting put back on a shift with my buddy so I can get back to working out every day. I won't do it if I don't have someone to hold me accountable.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

overdesigned posted:

I tried some of that L-arginine/NO-precursor stuff today before my workout and I did not like it, no sir I did not, loving creepy tingly feeling all over all the time, poo poo was weird and uncomfortable.

That's just the parts of you that know weakness dying. Don't worry about it.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
We had gin in a water bottle, and my buddy accidentally mixed Jack3d into it for pre-workout. Gordon's gin, because they were out of Bombay Sapphire. Imagine that deep, hard swig for a moment.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
ya protein is for DUMBASSES

fish oil? more like youre a DUMB BITCH

multivitamins? did a PFC tell you to take those?

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

DEVILDOGOOORAH posted:

to be fair i'd have a hard time taking anything labeled "Jack3d" seriously

pretty sure it just wrecks your heart

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Too much protein and not enough water has given me kidney stones previously actually, gotta take a LOT of water when working out and taking whey protein.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Pinuyasha posted:

It's only a problem when you have prior kidney damage. For everyone else who doesn't, it doesn't matter.

THE gently caress? Do I have prior kidney damage? My family is prone to kidney stones but the first one I ever got was here, when I started taking an increased amount of protein.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Pinuyasha posted:

Your whole family might just have a genetic problem that gives you kidney stones, you included. If you've never had kidney damage before, I'd say get your genes checked out. You and your family just might need a diet more specifically tailored to combat that. Sounds like it is genetic, though, since your family has the problem and not just you.

Whey and Casein protein shouldn't cause problems with kidney stones if you have one of the risk factors anyway. Milk is pretty neutral on the pH scale and the individual proteins themselves are only slightly acidic. Some charts classify them as base, some as acidic, but either way they're close to 7, which shouldn't cause problems. Meat proteins are pretty acidic, though. I think their pH is around 3.5, which could be a problem if you have risk factors and are consuming a lot of it.

I eat a ton of chicken but that's about it.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

anne frank fanfic posted:

You all spent the entire thread talking about JACK3d, NOX PLODE, MUSCLE EXXXTREME, STEROIRDS, then when I point out how getting kidney stones at age 20 is probably bad and you shouldn't take supplements you immediately revert to OH I ONLY TAKE A VITAMIN.

anne frank fanfic posted:

If you take any supplements ever you're one of the dumbest retards in the world.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Maybe I should just get a scrip for anabolic steroids or HGH. How bad is a cycle of steroids for you, again?

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

moker posted:

Just test isn't really bad for you at all. Orals are much worse for you because your liver has to process them. If its just hormone therapy you don't have to worry about poo poo like PCT after a cycle because hormone therapy poo poo is basically for life

Honestly if I did a cycle of test I'd be more worried about properly injecting/having a good source/cleanliness than the actual testosterone itself. HGH I have no idea because its loving expensive and before made synthetically it was literally stolen from dead people

My insurance pays for HGH if I can get it legitimately prescribed for a hormone deficiency. Don't know how I would go about doing that. That would loving own though.

We take a 5 panel drugtest that's looking for steroids and I think it finds them by looking for heightened testosterone, so I'm guessing I would have to get a scrip for that as well. Also I am a complete vagina about needles which is why those special injectors for HGH appealed to me so much.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

moker posted:

I wanna take test so my 90% beard will fill out :(

I wanna take test so my 30% beard will be something. :(

Pinuyasha posted:

They should allow steroids/HGH in the military. Then they can stop bitching about PT problems so much.

The main risks of steroids even cycled properly is your muscles growing faster than your joints/connective tissue. Your muscles could handle more, but your joints/connective tissue take much longer than that for it the develop enough to handle that weight. Imagine the pain when you bench 400lbs but your tendons can only handle 150lbs.

See I'm totally in it just for the vanity, I'm not some competitive weight lifter. I just want to look good.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I only have 7 months left to whip this bod into shape bros. :smith:

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Awww man you're the best kind of bro.

I'm back on a shift where the gym isn't crowded full of Africans and Peruvians so I can work out 6 days a week again. I have this huge gym all to myself at 2am, it's wonderful.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
for real though i want to take test, this lacking beard thing is bullshit.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Yah this isn't DoD they don't let the servant-class talk to or interact with the Americans.

Seriously there is a really weird dynamic. If they bump into you they apologize profusely. Even if they are ahead of you in line at chow they will get out of your way. I don't know how to explain it.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Which is funny because most American military women/contractors are, as one Ugandan said, "garbage from the street". Yet they love them.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Woke up and popped a Vivran (200mg caffeine), Ephedra, and Advil and did chest. I hurt.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I had a heart rate of 195 on the stationary bike one day. Pretty sure that's not good.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Yah this was like 2 months ago.

Rrail fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 20, 2012

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
edit: wtf double post god drat steve jobs and his iphone

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Thanks Doc.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
They are correct.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Christoff posted:

Motivate Motivate

I like at the very end he just decided "I don't ever want a good job" and got his ears gauged.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Good point, I forgot IT people and creative types can get away with that kind of stuff.

I do love that gettin' swole causes you to become more attractive "facially" as well. What an awesome process.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Kaliber posted:

Planet fitness? The gym that kicks you out when you grunt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6OrO1f610

If some fat gym manager kicks me out for grunting, I would be so pissed.

Dude that is awesome. I mean the grunting thing is a little over the top, obviously if it was actually how Julian described it it's not that big of a deal, but I am really tired of hearing meathead retards yell and scream while lifting.

Rrail fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 23, 2012

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I actually have quit drinking. After reading about it's absolutely awful effects on gains, I was like "welp, no more of that".

It turns out that in a fight between my vanity and my tendency towards substance abuse/battle against boredom, my vanity is actually stronger.

Rrail fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Feb 23, 2012

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Dude his bicep looks absolutely disgusting.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

psydude posted:

A few people have talked about cutting back on drinking. I realize this will be about as popular as banning Affliction shirts from the PX, but is there any interest in doing a GiP month long sobriety challenge?

Let us take each other on in this challenge, and let us create a sobriety challenge pool for the victor.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post

psydude posted:

Depends - are you still in Iraq? I feel like that would give you an unfair advantage.

Why? Booze is cheaper and more easily obtainable here than back home. I'm also way more bored. If anything it gives you an advantage.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
IT'S ON BITCHES. TIME FOR A GOOD OLD FASHIONED BATTLE ROYALE. WINNER TAKES ALL, FIRST LOSER HAS TO KILL HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Ok then just a regular challenge with a little shaming or whatever.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Maybe we can combine this drinking challenge with a lifting gains challenge, or maybe that can be separate. I just like competition man.

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Oh thanks for your permission bro also really liking your winner attitude

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rrail
Nov 26, 2003