Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Uh, I got like a 240 last year and I'm pretty sure that was one of the higher scores for the company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

psydude posted:

A few people have talked about cutting back on drinking. I realize this will be about as popular as banning Affliction shirts from the PX, but is there any interest in doing a GiP month long sobriety challenge?

So you want to watch people spiral into insanity?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Well I drank a bunch of Guinness tonight, so I'm sure tomorrow's hangover is going to make me more than happy to accept your challenge.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I, uh, I don't want to do that.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

This lines up perfectly, since a month from today I go to PEC for two weeks and I plan on spending it fishing and drinking. That poor handle of Maker's Mark in my freezer is going to miss me.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Christoff posted:

No.

I hear stories about the crazy stims like oxyelite, jack3d, noxplode, etc. from what I gather they're just rumors and discouraged for use.....for now.

Cocaine
Heroin
Ecstasy
Amphetamines
THC

Also, Painkillers(hydromorphone/codone), Xanax-like products. That's it. A steroid piss test has to be cleared with JAG, has a special testing code, and requires the UPL to inform you that you need double the standard sample size. So no, those products probably aren't going to make you pop hot, and if they do, you take them to the Medical Evaluation Officer or whatever the guy who evaluates if it's a legit hot test, and he should clear you anyway. Keep track of what you take, and keep a sample of it, AND the bottle, if you're that worried about it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I started Insanity yesterday. The drat fit test smoked the dog piss out of me, so we'll see how this goes.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

code:
Exercise		Day 1
Switch Kicks		34
Power Jacks		33
Power Knees		70
Power Jumps		22
Globe Jumps		8
Suicide Jumps		11
Push-up Jacks		20
Low Plank Oblique	29
I don't know how well I did there. It came with a book on picking out your nutrition and eating right. I'm trying to follow it, but I'm also making my own diet, making sure to stay in the calorie restrictions, eating 5 times a day, and making sure I get enough fiber and natural sugars.

Just finished Day 2. I haven't sweat this much in a long time, and I was swearing at the TV, but I didn't feel like I was going to puke for more than a few minutes. Probably helped that I only drank water instead of black coffee all day.

58 days to go. Hoping I can squeeze these in when the new born gets here.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bumping just to say that by the middle of Week 2, I am keeping a much better pace and actually feeling my body tighten back up again. I've got pretty high hopes that this might get me back to my body type from AIT.

My belt is a little tighter now, and I'm sure it'll keep getting better.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My test got moved from Saturday to Sunday and I just got a really painful hemorrhoid. Gonna be a fun drill of no drinking and rubbing prep h on my rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm on day 10(9 or 11? who knows, I'm not keeping the calendar) of my second round of Insanity. Holy poo poo, I forgot how much this sucks balls. Plus side is there are a couple guys doing it with me, but dear God do I feel like a little bitch at the end of every workout, and I'm only doing the month one poo poo.

I think after this round, I'm going to have to start lifting, because I don't want to look like Christian Bale in The Machinist.