Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buttplug
Aug 28, 2004

psydude posted:

Man I'll tell you what: after observing the run portion of a makeup PT test this past weekend where 14 took it and only 5 people pass, it's really motivated me to never wind up like that.

Our course is only about 1.8 miles long, by the way.

So in the Navy we run 1.5mi, and the dipshit who measured out the course for us measured it wrong *AFTER* we took the PRT. My coworker (Navy) who is skinny as gently caress and in excellent shape got like 9:45 (this cat usually runs it in 9 flat or less) and I got a 10:45, and I usually run it in about 10:15ish. Turns out we ran about 1.8mi not 1.5

Oops...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buttplug
Aug 28, 2004
I can confirm that bodybuilding.com no longer ships Jack3d (or, per their disclaimer, no products with "Methylhexanamine" in them) to APO/FPO addresses.

Gee thanks, nevermind the fact that they're not banned in the Navy, just make everybody's decisions for them.