Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

xwonderboyx posted:

Maybe they use them really roughly and often over a period of years? I'm sorry about your poorness.

haha sorry you paid an absurd amount of money to pay for a day of ~camaraderie~ with a bunch of people by carrying a log and doing stupid obstacles or whatever and got to speak to a REAL OPERATOR! and then bought their stupid gay backpack and continue to pay to carry said logs for some false sense of brotherhood or whatever well cya

(not you deathy you're cool)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
Sorry. 5 points from slytherin :/

ima do a thing called GOSUB where i turn the lights really low in my house and lock people in there and wont let them see the outdoors and they have to take logs on my thermostat and clean my apartment constantly ill also scream stuff at them when they try to sleep on an intercom and refuse to shower but we still have to share a bed

genderstomper58 fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 3, 2013

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

xwonderboyx posted:

I don't think I get trolling.

You called me poor. Its true, but its a trigger word for me. I'm sorry for lashing out. Let's all be friends.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

vacation in kabul posted:

I'm starting to get stretch marks where my biceps, delts, and pecs meet near the armpit. Mostly on my biceps. Is there any way for me to stop from having my alabaster skin ruined? I really don't want to stop my swoleness from getting swollier.

do not buy prescription skin cream made in india online

just dont :stonk:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
As a heavy single I'm pretty angry at that remark

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Deathy McDeath posted:

The Notes app

The correct answer

b....b....but i can't play my lifting mmo :qq:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Veins McGee posted:

not to make some arbitrary meaningless number go up.

but thats what lifting is lol ;D

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

holocaust bloopers posted:

Oh yea there is a ton of that.

gross!!!

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Deadlifted 315 today.

Life owns.

nice warmup

jk man hitting a new plate always owns congrats :)

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Ashmole posted:

I feel like my other lifts are going up, but my bench sucks. What are some options to break the plateau?

depends where you're failing man!!!

but srsly i find the best thing that helps benching is benching more and switching up reps/sets

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
just sayin dudes prob not @ that level where he needs to isolate to make ~gainz~ n can prolly just bench more

benching is the worst bc when you stop your strength just plummets :(

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
unless youre an elite athlete or something pls just bench more

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Kaliber posted:

Do crossfit.

Today is an off day but I feel fat and gross from drinking a bottle of vodka and cranberry. Off to the gym to do some cardio I guess.

a person wants to lift More Weight and you recommend crossfit? lol

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Captain Amerikkka posted:

The biggest problem is that most people who join the military are weak-rear end pussies who spent their formative years getting bullied and look to the military as a way to cheat their god-given role as bottom feeding mouthbreathing losers.

Its also those drat video games

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
haha, i thought that was some sort of odd pose

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
reminder that whip claims to bench 450 lol

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Whip Slagcheek posted:

:confused:

I don't think having had a PR of 350 is that big of a deal, but guess its cool that you still care about this :shrug:

you said 450, pls stop trying to get out of it, thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
is dudebro the term for a Cis Male who likes how gals look