Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I read in another thread about combining all three games into one epic campaign, and that is what I have set out to do.

The meta plot is that the last Old One who is sustained by a Platinum Throne is working with the Emperor to get himself reborn to fight back against the Ruinous powers and the C'tan.

The DH part of the campaign will first have them investigating the growing death cult on a Feral planet named Agra. Regardless of their success, the leader of the death cult, who is a latent psychic who has been promised great power by the Necrons, activates a relay station on the planet.

Once the relay is activated it will shoot a beam that will activate the Necrons that are hidden on a ghost planet that only comes out of the Warp every thousand years.

When that happens we will switch over to the RT portion. Since my players bribed me, I’m giving them two ships, one for each of the two Rogue Traders. They, being the ones that transported the DH characters to the planet, will be hit by the beam and phase into the warp as well. They will reach a virgin world (uncolonized world built by the Eldar) that has a strange energy reading in the center. Since their engines are disabled, Ill lead them down to the planet where, after a few Eldar related combats, they will discover a modified STC that has been built with one primary purpose.

The entire structure has been re-engineered to house and develop a single child, the reborn Emperor. He will of course awaken and task the RT with helping him develop his powers so that he can reclaim his throne. (the ultimate goal being them killing the old emperor so that he child can reclaim his full power)

Once they meet with the kid, Ill switch modes to a Grey Knight Death Watch campaign. On the shrine world of Luz Sagrada, the Grey Knights have been dispatched to perform Final Benediction on the planet along with the Ordos Malleus. They have given in to despair and sloth, letting a cult of Nurgle set up shop and allowed a Daemon incursion to happen.

The players will fight through the nurgle hordes and insane citizens all the way to the corrupted Basilica of the Eternal Emperor, where the Daemon hosted High Inquisitor Vartarious awaits. After a furious battle they will find scrawling in blood and pus all over every surface of the Basilica "The False Emperor is Born”

Also with the RT part, is that 3 of the 5 players are spies for the Tau (A Kroot), Orcs (Orc Freebooter) and the Tyranids(A perfect genetic copy of a human with access to the hivemind).
Im planning on setting up a massive space battle between all of the factions and the other two players who will lead Imperium forces.

I just hope it all works out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Well Im really not sure whats stupid, there is still one last old one alive. I was just grabbing it from the Emperor.

Im not sure what the flaws are, there are adventure hooks. Perhaps you could provide assistance instead of just redicule, but then again its far easier to just throw insults.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I appologise for my earlier response. I had just gotten off work and was cranky.

I do want to make a good story and have the best possible adventure for them.

Im trying to go big, so in general tune it down? I mean, this is the game where thousands of psychics are sacrificed every day so the desicated form of a God Emperor can continue to provide illumination to his people.

But if its too big Im totally willing to work on it, I've got a month before the game is supposed to start.