Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

But getting to it. That's not the hard part.

It's letting go.
Why would a Sister of Battle go AGAINST the Imperium? They're incredibly fanatical to the point where only about a handful have actually rebelled and only because of Chaos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

It's letting go.

bbcisdabomb posted:

If it helps, the Grey Knight in my Ascention game is no more broken than anyone else combat-specced. His Daemonhammer means he does a shitload of damage but has no Dodge or Parry chances. Strangely, he has no problems letting my Sanctioned Psyker (who is a sorcerer and at 47 corruption) psykically heal him drat near every round :v:

:stare:

I'm amazed they haven't been at each other's throats by now.

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

It's letting go.

Solus posted:

You've obviously never played with my Rogue Trader Group :eng101:

Are there rules for converting characters from the other books? It would be nice to have the option of having Inquisitors and Assassins with them because I have to make characters for 6 people and I'm afraid it'd get with 6 huge dudes, telling tales of the emperor, Who was also Huge.

There's usually a page set aside for describing conversions for other characters. For your specific example, Ascension is the book for Inquisitors and Vindicare/Death Cult Assassins.

Ascension is also pretty terrible so you might just want to refluff/modify some classes from Rogue Trader.