Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Riso posted:

This is fantastic. I always forget about the thieving nature of the BR but that fits perfectly. Even down to the fact he played a librarian.

They have a thieving nature? Is that from the videogames? I never finished the DoW II expansions.

:commissar:
(Formerly Colonial Air Force)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

I think the IG command team box would be good to make RT characters out of, so long as you have a decent bits box to raid.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Amazon.com posted:

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Fantasy Flight Games "Dark Heresy: Only War..."
Estimated arrival date: January 10, 2013

Ugh.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Even today the average age of death is moving up, so it's not that far fetched to think it could be really long 40,000 years from now.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Rogue Star and its sequel sucked.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Yeah I'm not really enjoying the combat much, either. I switched to Story Mode difficulty just do I can get through it faster.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

IM is a pretty decent successor to the FFG games.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

They just announced the starter kit coming soon

E: oh that was for IM. That blog post was weird. Because there's no pre-order for the IM set, but there is for W-G

https://cubicle7games.com/warhammer-40000-wrath-and-glory-starter-set

3 Action Economist fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 29, 2023

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Yep:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

So it's like Eldar Rumspringa?