Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

St0rmD
Sep 25, 2002

We shoulda just dropped this guy over the Middle East"

Excelsiortothemax posted:

Im not sure what the flaws are, there are adventure hooks. Perhaps you could provide assistance instead of just redicule, but then again its far easier to just throw insults.

It's not so much that there are flaws, as the whole thing in general just lacks any sort of restraint or evidence that you have even a shred of good taste. Lacking that, no amount of assistance can help you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St0rmD
Sep 25, 2002

I remember reading a post years ago by some goon who brought a girl home, then in the middle of sex she straddled him, and suddenly pulled out a knife and started shouting "Blood for the Blood God" and trying to stab him.

St0rmD
Sep 25, 2002

Liesmith posted:

did he execute her for heresy or just kick her out of the house and call the cops

I think they got married.

St0rmD
Sep 25, 2002

I just made that up, of course, but it seemed like a funny thing to type. I have no idea what happened after that, and it was at least 5 or 6 years ago, so good luck digging for it in the archives.

St0rmD
Sep 25, 2002

I think the best balance between accurate translation, and the high-falutin' style of Imperium nomenclature is "Viri Beneficentiarum" or "Viri Benevolentiarum" (men of beneficence/benevolence)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St0rmD
Sep 25, 2002

Mr Fahrenheit posted:

But it means that any damage dice that rolls max damage has a chance to cause a catastrophic amount of damage? Cause my last game had our Librarian seriously deal over 70 damage to a horde he was locked in combat with, split between two turns of combat. That's not even counting a Devastator who didn't know the rule and said he had a handful of 10's on the damage rolls :stare:.

I don't see anything unreasonable about that. Librarians are supposed to be monstrously badass.