Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

Solus posted:

So it's perfectly valid for my Strength 50 (w/Bulging Biceps) Void Master to carry around a Las Cannon as long as I have an NPC carrying some Ammo packs isn't it? Especially if I store some spares in my Guncutter

poo poo yeah it is! My Techno-Arch-Militant cyborg had a heavy bolter and the Explorator carried an extra drum magazine for him under the idea that so long as the Mechanicus-friendly heavy bolter was firing, any Mechanicus was safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

Liesmith posted:

Are there people who play an entire Crusade, from flying into a sector facing resistance in space, to landing an army of guardsmen, space marines, and titans on a contested world, all the way down to playing out skirmishes with normal warhammer rules? It seems like the kind of thing Epic and BFG were designed for but it also seems like the kind of thing you'd need to devote weeks of your life to.

Myself and another goon, along with a third friend, are doing a campaign based around Orks (Me) invading a Necron Tomb world (Third friend) protected/watched by Eldar forces (other goon). The first three games will be BFG with a Zone Mortalis game in between if I successfully capture a space station without utterly destroying it with Ram ships. :orks:

So yeah, people definitely do this but it'll probably take us months to do.