Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
Ostensibly this is for a 486 overclocking project I'm working on, I started messing around with peltier stuff. Power supply is from a older dell poweredge jumpered to run the fans slow, the thermocouple is only 70w but at 12 volts it's 6 amps. I'm guessing this old G860 is running around 15-20w at idle? It has a max TDP of 65w. The CPU i'm going to put it on only draws like 4 lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Little test POSTing

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.
*sniffs*

Mmmm, that vintage 1995 BIOS

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
blown any caps yet

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Palladium posted:

blown any caps yet

Nope. I had an issue with some frost melting tonight and getting some water ingress, going to let it dry out overnight and check it in the morning.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
How does Duke3d run?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Lockback posted:

How does Duke3d run?

I'll find out soonish I think. I'm focused on getting it set and memory timings. I think I had a run of doom at like 67 FPS so far.