Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phummus
Aug 4, 2006

If I get ten spare bucks, it's going for a 30-pack of Schlitz.

Happy Hat posted:

I miss you guys too..

I have old, worn-out, t-shirts, which were once white in colour, pristine and neat.

Those shirts have been worn - the fabric and fiber has lost its will to resist, and is now thin and malleable. I have spots on my shirt - one from when I was painting my oldest daughters bed, one from when I was repairing the youngest bike, one from when I spilled oil down myself while concocting a new thing comprising all the love I have for my family into a single meal.

They have seen toil, sweat, tears and joy.

My aryan babies steal my shirts - they are no longer mine.

My oldest wear my shirts while going to demonstrations against Nazism together with her Antifa buddies, or while cooking communal meals in the left wing house.

My youngest wear them when she goes to ballet, when she speaks publicly and when she works in school.

My shirts have seen love, hope, trouble loss and life.

I love my shirts.

You are old shirts.

Dammit, I'm allergic to emotions, man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU