Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.
AAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!Aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Kinda like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, don't try to dick wave about having mid-grade knives on a magnet if you aren't prepared to get (rightfully) smacked down.

They're knives, not loving pokemon.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

Bullshit. If the last tangent in this thread (and the old biggest kitchen fuckups thread) is any indication, when I drop a knife, I gotta catch 'em all :colbert:.

Hahahaha.

So does anyone have any dining suggestions for the lake Mary/ Sanford area north of Orlando? Looks like I am going to be here for at least another two weeks and I have eaten at almost every restaurant in my immediate vicinity. It's all expense account type places, and if someone suggests shula's again I'm going to snap.

I know it's a long shot but gotta ask.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Keep rolling with the punches there dude, and take a look at, I don't know, the what did you cook last night thread and realize gravity knows what he's talking about.

For someone complaining about knife obsessives you sure do sperg out with the best of them.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Go drink a bunch of absinthe you'll be fine.

Can this just be a post, co-authored by me, in the most helpful thread ever?

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Finally escaping north central Florida today! New York, how I have missed you.

Also remembered that I have polenta and pork chops and cabbage in my fridge that has been abandoned for two weeks. This is gonna suck.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Doing a crosspost, but does anyone have any great chinese or korean recs for Flushing? Heading up there today, want to come back fat.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I just ate 4 dozen oysters, 3 pounds of stone crab, a bunch of frog legs, and five martinis.

Starting to warm up to Florida. Maybe a little. Everything is so cheap compared to New York!

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Vegetable Melange posted:

Sorry I can't hear you over the subway and beautiful girls.

I made out with a girl who had a neck tattoo with her ex's name the other night. She tasted like cig-a-rettes.

I probably have oral herpes.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

As long as you're not re-enacting Pink Flamingos I'd say your chicken sins waver a bit on the lighter side.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you have no kids and may be sterile from years of radiation exposure it's easy to gleefully light your smokes on the burning pyre of sustainable agriculture.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Soooo, what is everyone doing this weekend?

I'm going to a gallery opening tonight, and on saturday cleaning my crackden of an apartment.

Then sunday, going to a friend's bday/pig roast. Pretty excited about that.

Hopefully my liver doesn't enter shutdown!

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

One love, Phummus, may it be uncomplicated and easy.

I am still a little hungover from Sunday, ouch.

Still have to give you your bday gift.

Thoughts and prayers Phummus, hope all goes well.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

What the gently caress is a "Virtual Chocolate Cake?" Is this some WIlly Wonka Mike Teevee poo poo or something?

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

So glad to hear your son is doing better!

Say anything is on HBO right now, you should watch it.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Drinking a tall mint julep, have the carnitas going, will be making my salsa verde and refried beans shortly.

Cinco de Derby is gonna own, though chasing juleps with tequila shots is going to lead to trouble.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Wiggles in 3...2...1...

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I'm pretty sure that you can rent cars from Costcos in Tel Aviv.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

therattle posted:

Israeli drivers are bad. I'm sure there are worse, but they are bad. Internet should tell you what you need; international will probably do.

It does, think of how many americans split time between israel and the states, and the huge numbers that travel to the area.

International drivers license should speed you through, though I found the most terrifying drivers in the world to be in the Middle East/Central Asia. So good luck Wiggles!

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Girl I just stopped seeing after a cataclysmic night just posted her new tattoo on Facebook.

It is of a skeleton dancing on a dead man.

Wheeeeee

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I'm going to go into soho and buy a $300 pair of jeans just to spite wiggles.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

You had a terrible name.

I will assume you changed it in light of my criticism. I am using past tense because "Happy Abobo" is the name a 14-year-old backyard wrestler scrawls into his trapper keeper with a felt pen and I refuse to believe an adult might share the same mindset.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Baby I'm about to get my sturm all up in your drang.

Man that's sexy.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

NosmoKing posted:

Ke$ha music?

Ouch.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If someone was polite about it, I would probably let them smoke crack in my bathroom just as long as they climb into the tub first.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If my apartment had anything other than a leather couch and cooking stuff I wouldn't smoke in it, but without anything to absorb the smell it goes pretty quick.

I still look like I just moved in and it's been 6 months :(

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

After an 18 hour day I am going to sit in my shower drinking beer and praying none of my phones ring.

I want to die a little.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

"Mr. Wiggles" could easily be the pseudonym of a 50+ trucker who keeps people in a secret torture chamber in his rig (that was a real thing look it up and join me in at the bottom of the glass)

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Day 1 of quitting smoking and I am seconds away from caving at every moment of the day.

This sucks. I wish this was the 40's and it was acceptable to smoke everywhere with abandon.

Quitting smoking/getting on a diet simultaneously will prove to be a terrible decision.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Smoke more herb, hit on strange women. Good luck, buddy. You always know where to find me for a cocktail.

Got my flirt on in Central Park, it was great.

I don't think it is possible for me to smoke more herb and/or have more cocktails without, you know, ending up as a professional substance person busking in lower manhattan.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I dunno, I kind of like poisoning people's minds rather than their bodies.

Though you are a substance purveyor, not person. Big dif.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

I'm currently uninsured so gently caress going to the doctor for a 'sript, but Chantix (smoking cessation drug) gave me some profoundly hosed up dreams the last time I quit. Watching myself from a wide angle in the ocean uppercutting a full sized blue whale in the face, beating the poo poo out of Puff Daddy. It was really cool. Needlessly violent, but incredibly vivid dreams.

I was going to go on chantix, but despite my insurance covering it, I'm not going to. I lived for years taking strong malaria meds and every night was a coin toss on whether or not I had a cold-sweat nightmare. That combined with my day job made for an unpleasant life...I would rather deal with cold-turkey anger and frustration than have my nights punish me as much as my days.

Odd how many people I have talked to who took Chantix had similar open-ocean dreams.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

GrAviTy84 posted:

yes this is the best one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyk7utV_D2I

"IS U K IS U GOOD? CUZ I WANT'D 2 KNO~~~~"

Holy poo poo I love you. So funny.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Drink and Fight posted:

I love you, Happy Hat.

Aryan child dildo-fighting is a thing that exists I guess.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

therattle posted:

Y'all are missing the most important thing: Happy Hat's name is Peter

Mine's Richard, by the way, just so he doesn't feel too exposed.

His last name is straight bork bork stuff though. I have no idea how to pronounce it.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Not sure about knives but I'll never use Trogan brand condoms again.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I am not optimistic of the fate of the hamburger thread.

"Moisture sealed"

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I imagine accordion music whenever I see HH's kids.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I have survived halal's birthday feast and am filled with pigs foot and shame. I feel almost sexy.

That was pretty ridiculous. I have no idea how much I actually ate or drank...

But I actively feel like death now and everyone saw me making out with my secret work girlfriend so whooo I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I feel like I'm watching picasso in his blue period.

HH, teach me.