Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
GWS is this the thread I say how much I love this subforum and threads like the competition thread with pork tenderloin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Scientastic posted:

That depends on whether or not you love Pr0k's mum's tender loins.

I think I probably do. That thread has just made me laugh like most that end in a mod challenge. I'm not sure I've ever eaten pork tenderloin either

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

GrAviTy84 posted:

I'm pretty sure this is more likely heat/sun stroke and dehydration and not hangover.

If you start feeling tired early on drink a pint or 2 of water then get back onto the wine/beer/whatever. The last beer festival I went to I started crashing around 4pm after like 5 pints

Edit: I may also be an alcoholic. Thats a thing here it seems?

Jose fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jul 7, 2012