Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Thank you mp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

mindphlux posted:

yep that was the joke

Good joke.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Vegetable Melange posted:

I just read the devil in the white city and the best parts that weren't about civic planning were the menus.

That was a pretty good book.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Play videogames while giving it to her.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Relevant, gross, not really NWS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Edit: also blahhhhhh

Dude eats stuff. :barf:

Casu Marzu fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Feb 23, 2012

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

This weekend is gonna own. I have chicken bits and pigs feet ready for stock, the chicken wings in buttermilk to fry, and pork butt marinating for char siu. Hellooooo food. :dong:

Edit: I'm attempting to do hakata ramen.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

What else can I do with pork stock. I have about a gallon of it, and I'm not gonna need that much for ramen.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

I don't really like lobster. It's alright, and I've had it fresh off the boat. It's just...meh.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Something something something I suck Ayn Rand's dick. gently caress the people with lovely working conditions in this country, they should have bootstrapped themselves up into the middle class. :smug:

Am I doing this right?

:psyduck:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

SubG posted:

`It's common, and therefore okay,' isn't really an argument.

Or is, I dunno, the civil rights situation in the deep South circa the start of the Twentieth Century okay, because it was so common and, hey, things could be worse since actual literal slavery was illegal?

Labor unions in the rust belt were totally unnecessary too. They should have just been glad that Ford and GM were working them to death.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Eat a meat cloud.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Best part about cooking with wine is that I get to drink the half the bottle I don't use to cook wiht.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

This is a good post.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Mr. Wiggles posted:

That is a good raffle win.

Yep

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

oh man, squeaky cheese is where it's at

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

people reuse paper toweling? :psyduck:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I used to go through a shitload of paper towels whenever I cooked, so I now I just pull 2 or 3 side towels out when I start cooking and toss them in the laundry as they get contaminated.

Quotin this.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Halalelujah posted:

I wonder if any of us would encourage someone to also enter our respective lines of work. I know I wouldn't.

I love my line of work. I'd recommend being a farmer or a conservationist to anyone. It feels good, man.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Darval posted:

I've heard a lot about Sriracha sauce, but never actually tried it before today. Holy poo poo. It burns. Burns so good

:catstare:

Do you live in Grand Forks, where they just got an Olive Garden too?

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

At least we don't have poop shelves on our toilets.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

what the gently caress is a snow party

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

That was what I thought too.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

This is my cheap beer of choice. Brewed just up the road, decent flavor, and cheap as hell in the can.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

So, I need a dessert that will feature eggs, but I don't really want to do a custard unless I have to. Any other ideas?

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

therattle posted:

Lemon or lime tart using a curd. Why no custard? (it'll help with answers; making a curd might be too similar).

I'm bored of custards.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Charmmi posted:

I signed up for the chili cookoff at work. I will not let you down, GWS.

Except there's a small part of me that wants to bring a crockpot of Hormel Chili...

Wolf chili is the way to go.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

What says GWS on leaving eggs on the counter? They're rinsed, but fresh from the chicken butt. My mom is all "jesus you're gonna die", but I've always left fresh eggs out.

Who is right?

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

Shouldn't have rinsed them, but if you eat them soon they're fine. In the fridge they'd last a month or more easily.

Are we talking a couple days soon or a week soon?

Edit: and yeah, didn't have a choice, they came to me rinsed.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

<gravity> yay queef

lol

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

The Macaroni posted:

BTW, who is in charge of the Cook or Die threads?

In charge? :lol:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Got attacked by a commercial dishwasher. Sliced up the tendon on my right middle finger, had to get 7 stitches and lost most of the mobility in it.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

OmegaBeard posted:

You all heard Vegetable Melange. Keep away from the hot dishes.
Though I gotta wonder, which would be better at a GWS orgy, the food or the sex?

The food by far, considering the conversations in here.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

KozmoNaut posted:

To be fair, only GrAviTy84 was being obtuse, the other replies were quite helpful and I thank the posters for their input.

gravity obtuse? never.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Drink and Fight posted:

You're kind of an rear end in a top hat.

Quotin dis.

Edit: rear end in a top hat snype

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Yeah DnF, put your dick away.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Steve Yun posted:

Aww, and I was looking forward to a knife fight

This isn't West Side Story.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

GrAviTy84 posted:

would you say you're....*shun*ned? :mmmhmm:

:stat: :wal: dohohohohohohoho

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Oh drat, went cheese shopping today and cheese plate dinner is the best dinner.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my puff pastry puffed too much and my hand pies exploded all over the oven. Time to salvage something with the second half of my dough.

Edit: Maybe I'll call em pietacos and pretend they were supposed to do this.

Casu Marzu fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Apr 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Uuuugh 9 hours spent on an impact analysis. Not even a quarter done. I need hard alcohol.