Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
Acidulate. Added a little lemon, tastes right up until the end. Maybe heat it a little to cook the flour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Phummus posted:

You'd need a solid 15-20 minutes to cook out that raw flour taste. How much did you make? Can you scrap and start w/o the flour?

Half a cup, it went well with the homemade sausage. Helps if your audience is a few bottles deep.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

I used the English-style recipe from Everything, and it did call for flour. Chef at work said it functions as a stabilizer.

The hate stems from the fact that he's a demagogue and he hangs out with that vespa-riding, tip stealing ginger.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

In conclusion, eat the eggs ricola.

With mustard.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

dino. posted:

If you want to make your own mustard, make Clarissa's one from Two Fat Ladies:

http://cookingwiththemasters.com/2010/07/hot-buttered-crab-and-roman-beans-two-fat-ladies/

She does them up with green beans, which seem to be coming into season here, because I see them all over the place on offer.

Brb greenmarket. I eat them shits like popcorn.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

I helped toss a deaf mute from a friends bar in the east village...never change, new York.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Halalelujah posted:

AAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!Aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Kinda like that?

Uncomfortably close. The night actually got weirder from there.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

dino. posted:

You really must come over some time for dinner, VM. Your stories alone would be worth spending an hour in the kitchen to cook you a meal.

Hit me on the pm, I'll bring the wine once we find the time, and I am interested in this "veeegin" thing.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

If its gonna be that kinda party, ima stick my dick in the aloo saag.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Italian style pasta, yes. The more toll the better. There's a Keller spec going around with two folks to three cups flour, plus six yolks. Shits is delicious. Other noodles, maybe so and maybe not, but pasta, yes please.

Everybody else kindly take it to helldump.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Halalelujah posted:

Doing a crosspost, but does anyone have any great chinese or korean recs for Flushing? Heading up there today, want to come back fat.

49-01 Prince St, just off the main drag, has bangin' cumin lamb, kickin' dumps, and a really interesting gelatine noodle with red chili sauce. And crazy cheap beer.

Or just go trolling around the underground mall on the corner and eat things on sticks, not giving any fucks what they contain.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

MP I will totally meet you for lunch if you please on Wednesday. Same with dino, whose hospitality was the source of raves from Charmmi & Whatever His Handle is.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Very Strange Things posted:

http://maine.craigslist.org/fbh/2953014688.html

It seems kind of like some guys that were kind of stoned had a pretty good idea but then got way more stoned and were sort of dumb to begin with.

But, a whole week at Noma! Until his visa expired and they told him to gently caress off!

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

I love that one of my employers is based in Chinatown almost as much as I love the bottle of sparkling wine I will take on the commuter train to see my folks. Happy weekend!

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Nor should you. gently caress yuppies get money.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Sorry I can't hear you over the subway and beautiful girls.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

An excuse to buy kimchee is a good one. Also my favorite bar is playing the boy with the Arab strap and that makes my bike home so happy.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

That's why I love the service industry. It's a goddamn rapefest behind the bar.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Solution: teach your children about friction at a young age. By masturbating furiously in an open robe on the couch.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

That's really strange, because I am going to spend Saturday night building an oven in which to roast a pig...

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Went out for drinks with the knuckleheads last night after my fever broke, got eight hours of sleep, going to work today, then my folks come up to drop off a bunch of pig for a pig roast I'm holding tomorrow in advance of my birthday on Monday. My neighbor who agreed to let me build the oven in his yard has gone from quiet skepticism of my project to muted enthusiasm, which is remarkable, considering his general misanthropy.

All I have to do is not get trashed between now and 9pm Monday, and I will avoid having another blackout birthday. God save us all.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

GrAviTy84 posted:

a delicious thing.
got one brining in my bathtub as we speak. Got coverage of my shifts and an oven in my neighbors yard.

Gonna be a hell of a birthday.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Roasting a whole drat pig. Pics to follow tomorrow if I sober up.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

One love, Phummus, may it be uncomplicated and easy.

I am still a little hungover from Sunday, ouch.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Phummus, that is some good news. I lived through viral spinal meningitis as a child and was in a bad way for a week (and had two spinal taps and it permanently collapsed my sinuses). I can imagine how terrifying it is for a parent.

Me, I'm going to get blind drunk and hope I wake up on the 14th to a day off. Halal, I'll come at you if I survive my friends birthday.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Have you tried scotch?

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

The manhattan cocktail classic is trying to kill me. I may have to take some time off from drinking.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Dane posted:

<insert sound of me fighting very hard to keep my mouth shut>
By which you mean "stuffed with happys sausage"?

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

As a smoker who lives with one of each, I prefer to smoke outside (roof access, Brooklyn represent). Still, some long nights call for a smoke out the kitchen window; empty the ash tray and wash it, and the smell is gone by morning.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

But where does liquor play a part in that? Fermentation, Fried Foods and Fornication?
oh god I love this

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Smoke more herb, hit on strange women. Good luck, buddy. You always know where to find me for a cocktail.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Or you could enter my line of work and be a professional substance person who pays rent and taxes.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Quitting is easy, done it a dozen times.

E: I have heard some freaky things about sleeping on the patch, might try it for the experience.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

I once found a dildo on the ground in Philly and chased my girlfriend down the street with it because I am a huge man child.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I actually heard a Kei$ha song (god it pains me just to type that) for the first time the other day. Why the gently caress anyone would aspire to that is beyond me.
$.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Teach your second conjugal iteration on the magic secrets of rear end-melting hot sauce, that she might sup the theoretical chicken with delight.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

I have survived halal's birthday feast and am filled with pigs foot and shame. I feel almost sexy.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Post that poo poo anyway, happy.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

IT IS TOO HOT TO SEE WHAT THE CHRIST I am going to attempt a meal of rice and beans and see if Mexican beer will lift my spirits (pro tip: my left hand lifts my spirits, in more ways than one, HEYOOO).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Like its owner, dat cat ain't eating eggs. For Shame, kitten.