Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Riptor posted:

Apparently Andy Richter is busy for the next couple days so Jimmy is subbing as the sidekick on Conan! That's awesome; should lead to some excellent podding-cast stories

Does that start tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I think the last time I heard Pardo's standup was a loooong time ago. Like, before NNF was a thing. Probably before podcasts were a thing. He had a special on Comedy Central that I saw a couple times.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Jimmy going to a break to "clean their palates" of the conversation about Iran and the Ayatollah, and then coming back with "We're taking on the Muslims!" made me laugh like a loving donkey.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Goddamn Jimmy is looking rough in this episode. I hope he's okay in time for the Pardcast-a-thon tomorrow. :ohdear: How far ahead of time do they record these?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Anybody else going to be watching all day, or at least trying to? I've got nothing better to do and I don't have the money to buy it after the fact, so I'm gonna go as long as I can.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

caligulamprey posted:

(feed working for anyone?)

It wasn't for a few minutes but it is now.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

https://twitter.com/theduelies/status/406554657004085248

It's an amazing world we live in.

I want to take a nap but I don't want to miss anyone good. :(

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

They restarted it and it's still being lovely. I hope it's working by the time Scott Aukerman comes out.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/statuses/406672295382351873

:supaburn:

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

urk the quack posted:

According to the NNF twitter, the A/V for the Player's Club will be up later this morning.

E: well, specifically the video, but the two might be related...

Hmm I still don't see the video?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Greggy posted:

Scott Aukerman ep :woop:

Yesssssss.

Wait how are you seeing this? Do playa's club members get them early or something?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

The Modern Leper posted:

Late reply, but just wanted to say that hearing Jimmy talk about ASMR was for me the funniest part of the season so far.

When was that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

lets talk about Todd glass' episode since the forums were down. That Naturebox ad was amazing. I wish Todd did ads on his own show.