Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Man, I've been a fan of NNF since early 2009, have subscribed to every primo season since then, listened to most episodes multiple times, and have been basically in the top 1% of "biggest fans" of the show since then, but the loving 2016 election broke Jimmy's brain and I can't listen to his faux Olbermannish blowhard neo-liberal poo poo every week. I stomached the nauseating Hamilton talk but this is too much. The show used to pride itself in being apolitical, mainly because they've always been self-admittedly clueless about politics. They're still just as clueless, but they stopped being aware of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Because Jimmy isn't good at it and the show sucks because of it.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Nooo

nah
Mar 16, 2009

The cast went to poo poo once they decided to do a show before the guest arrived

nah
Mar 16, 2009

At least half of “The Gang” is unfunny and uninteresting so no

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Oh hey, haven't listened in a long time because in 2016 the show immediately started going downhill thanks to Hamilton and Trump, but it seems that storm has passed and there are some good eps this year. But now it made me nostalgic and I started going back and listening to shows from 5+ years ago and gently caress they're so good

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I only listen to the ones with guests I already like from the earlier seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

drat, good for Matt