Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

FitFortDanga posted:

Who has to clean up all those names Summers dropped?

He was getting manic at some parts but it was interesting to hear the 70s stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

As a infrequent listener, I only listen to maybe an episode bimonthly.

Me: hey I like Todd Glass! Time to start jiggling those cashe-:stare:

Very sad episode.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Inspector 34 posted:

I only ever listen to guests I think will be interesting anymore rather than every single week, like a lot of you seem to. I just listened to the recent Yakov episode and man, will anybody ever ask him a question that he hasn't answered a million times already? Every single podcast it seems like we hear the same stories about living with Dice, how he ended up in whatever college job he has now, and how he was on a cruise ship for a while. What even is the point of bringing him on anything anymore? I mean the dude seems like a genuinely decent person but you'd think he might have something more to talk about if anybody would just ask.

Because there is literally nothing else you would want to ask the in soviet russia guy

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I only listen about once a month when I think the guest is good, also my RSS stopped for 3 months and I never noticed it did, which tells you how low. on the comedy podcast totem pole Jimmy is

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

who's your crawdaddy posted:

Anybody still listening? How's the show?

My opinion has not changed in the 18 months I've been listening to like an episode every 6 weeks