Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
can someone recap what happened with the Super Dave call, I missed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Way better now.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001

Greggy posted:

And what was the thing in the envelope? I ran out of steam at Dave Holmes and missed the end.

There was apparently a Yakov Smirnov poster in the lobby and he thought everyone would make a joke about it. None of the guests came in through the lobby, though.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001

Riptor posted:

lol at Jimmy accidentally mentioning Garon working for Uber, then saying "let's cut that" and then Matt/Elliott forgetting to cut it

:lol: doesn't matter anymore

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
The show Jimmy's hosting on Science just posted a preview of its first episode, it's pretty fun but you definitely see pretty quickly why he keeps saying it's not a Jimmy Pardo comedy showcase.

http://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/race-to-escape/race-to-escape-video/the-explorer-s-study/

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001

Not Operator posted:

I was looking at the comments on pardcast.com and earwolf to see the reception to this ep because its genuinely the first one I've ever bailed on.

What is the reception like? I enjoyed this ep, Larry Miller isn't Random UCB Alt Comic #2482 and I appreciate the variety in guests.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Who's the 9/11 truther comedian they keep talking about?

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001

SKYMALL SCRILLA posted:

This post is old, but on 17K Brendon Walsh goes on a weird little inside job tangent.

Yeah that was super uncomfortable, I almost posted about that but it seemed like everyone was surprised so I don't think that's who he was talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
What's this secret podcast they're talking about doing? I'm assuming it's a combination of call-in and sevens, which sounds horrible.