Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum
I made it until about 3am (EST). Who was on after that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum
Doug Benson reappearing several times is this year's "Ghost Hamm".

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum

Radio Talmudist posted:

So what was the consensus on pard-cast-athon? I saw like half an hour with Pat Francis and Paul Gilmartin, which was pretty funny.

I'm on the east coast, but I think the time change zapped the late night energy present in the previous two years. Or maybe I wasn't drunk / sleep deprived enough through most of it. It's a shame no one was drunk like Jon Hamm last year. Ghost Hamm had me crying-laughing.

There were stand-out guests though, like Conan, Doug Benson, Greg Bernhardt, Paul F Tompkins, Kevin Nealon, Hot Saucerman, Zach G. I enjoyed Laraine Newman and Sarah Silverman too.

Check out the total so far!
http://support.smiletrain.org/site/TR?fr_id=1070&pg=entry

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum
What was the total at the end of the marathon? They have $135,000 as the total on the site currently.