Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Only halfway into today's episode, this is absolutely nuts (HEH)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Riptor posted:

How the hell does buying old seasons work? I went to the site, bought season 8, but didn't get any kind of download link or anything. Do they email it to you?

Should be links on the "Primo" page; if there aren't then email them.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

The fake-combative repartee between Lewis and Jimmy was so loving magical :kiddo:

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Commenting on this in the stream in realtime is fun as heck. Hello whoever `punkroctopus` is!

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I'm so happy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Phil Hendrie is so good :allears:

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Tommy Smothers is a creepo pedophile, you heard it here first

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Yesssssss

I don't know why I just thought of this, but an underrated moment in NNF history is when Scott estimated John Dillinger's penis was 3 feet long. I think I've never had quite the same reaction to anything else in my life before

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

He's rubbed me the wrong way in past appearances (felt like he was trying too hard for wordplay that didn't need to happen, IIRC), but he was a good guest this time I thought. Matt actually got a little too much for me this episode.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I haven't listened to the Jesse Thorn episode yet but if it's not mentioned there, Jimmy is on Janet Varney's podcast The JV Club today :yum:

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Joe DeRosa is a funny guy but his music opinions seem very "angry kid in high school" level. I would love to hear him talk with Tom Scharpling about how great Zappa/Waits are :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Scotty Auk's bit with the sponsored child was amazing. Pat doing Michael Winslow falling into a coma during Janet Varney's segment literally made me spit water out of my mouth

The youtube stream, warts and all, looks to be archived here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEwl_ZoOerA