Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Do NNF fans enjoy Elliott/other dudes on the show, and the parts that aren't the guest interviews? The only times I listen are when a good guest are on and I have to skip through like 40 minutes of not-guest, and then that still gets interrupted sometimes by asking some random people in the studio what boring things they got up to while you have like Judd Apatow or Andy Daly there on mic :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

well that's bizarre and I don't understand it at all but you know what if people like it then good on NNF for doing it, I have no problem with that !!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Riptor posted:

Tom Arnold is loving insane

You ain't gonna marry Roseanne unless you have your own issues

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Mollymauk posted:

Those stories about what they did to their brother were bonkers.

Jesus Christ you two were not kidding

Edit: I feel like I'm getting a contact panic attack

piratepilates fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jul 19, 2017

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So uh, did everyone stop listening or something? Last post was in April.

I hope they stopped talking about Hamilton

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

tbh I mostly listened for the Aukerman episodes

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

ah finally an episode for me, scott aukerman comes in at 41:30 and its pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Scott Aukerman is back on the podcast. He comes in at about minute 39 if you’re like me and want to skip to him.

edit: If anyone here pays for the video feed, could you uhh take some screenshots or something of their "parking lot" setup? I saw that in the description and wasn't sure if that was serious, but they talk a decent amount about parking lot recording logistics and I am really curious what it looked like.

piratepilates fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jul 23, 2020