Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deleuzionist
Jul 20, 2010

we respect the antelope; for the antelope is not a mere antelope

Ronald Spiers posted:

China has no overseas military bases like that of Western imperialist powers such as the US and France. I also don't see how you can equate giving arms to a dictator as a form of imperialism.
Someone here must know what are those places where China currently could (not that it would, but could) use military force at or outside its borders?

I've kind of completely fallen off the map on what military options the country realistically has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deleuzionist
Jul 20, 2010

Cliff Racer posted:

That would be off topic but the gist is that once you get over the age of 18 you should be prepared to state yourself as being a citizen of one country, no divided loyalties, etc. If you want to discuss it further you can make a thread on it.
I didn't know somebody takes this stuff seriously but thanks for your small part in making things difficult for people every day the world over.

Deleuzionist
Jul 20, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year.

Deleuzionist
Jul 20, 2010

computer parts posted:

Where is this?
US Embassy Beijing

http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/aqirecent3.html

Deleuzionist