Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Criminally stylish
Dec 12, 2010

It's totally fine if you want to ride my disco-stick.

This is the best thing ever :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I too feel like a retard when I eat corn dogs.

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

Another great piece by lazerbot.

Titled: "lukie doodoo human portrait" :psyduck:

Nunez
Feb 21, 2011
I'm glad to see people run the gamut of emotions only a... magnum opus like this could provoke. Let's continue!

In our last chapter, Sonic & friends settled on the best solution to deal with them trolls: brutal, excessive violence. But they have unwittingly fanned the flames of war, and the cast of belligerents is about to expand..

Behold...

Chapter 2 of 4: Trolls Attack

TracyFentonHS
Nov 16, 2011
The comic with the girl troll just showing up to ruin Silver's day is what got me. High shovel is great too.

Also, I feel bad for the kid, who probably needs help if hes fantasizing about Shadow murdering his school bullies.

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008
Why is Luigi "the sissy"?

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

there's some gold in here

and this is essentially what Alan Moore did with Watchmen.

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
Just saw this on the DeviantArt Appreciation Thread on Facepunch.
To be honest, it's loving confusing, in more than one way. Can't decide if it's a troll or not.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
This is truly the great epic of our time.
Hipster nihilist troll is my favourite so far.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

James Trickington posted:

Why is Luigi "the sissy"?

Because even in a terrible fanfic no one likes Luigi.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
drat everybody in this comic

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Someone hook this guy up with Chris Chan.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

That's Miss Chris Chan to you! :colbert:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

He still identifies as a man, if anything he is a transvestite. If there is a single person in the world who I would feel comfortable questioning their gender identity though, it would be him.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

luigi why did you betray the order

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

WoodrowSkillson posted:

He still identifies as a man, if anything he is a transvestite. If there is a single person in the world who I would feel comfortable questioning their gender identity though, it would be him.

Ahem, I think you mean he is a Tom Girl.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
tails wake up! you hosed up big time

I really cannot tell if this is a joke or if someone is really honestly making this.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Man I can't wait for Rob the guy with no ears to...not hear the trolls...

Yeah!

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Every single panel is new avatar material.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Almost Smart posted:

I really need an av of Bugs Bunny as THE GAY.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Gooniest Goon
Jul 10, 2010

quote:

do if you donate a babby dragon and be saved. dragons are dieing every day in canada and if you dont help them soon they may not be on this planet for much longer so act now. even if you donate one point it still helps dont let these beautiful creatures die donate now and save a life

THINK OF THE DRAGONS

(in Canada)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress, I guess now I have to pick between a borg Reagan or knuckles raping someone with a bat as my avatar :ohdear:

e:Is it me or is there some pretty obvious tracing happening in some of these?

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Almost Smart posted:

The blue human being is mine

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCDXwOzG7fE

It's just a wonderful moment where the character becomes self aware.

I also love that it's "after words" instead of "afterwards" :3:

Big Centipede posted:

The blue human being is mine

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
The panel doesn't match the caption, but the expression sure does. Worth every penny.

mr.cake
Nov 8, 2005

by Ozmaugh

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

Can you get that to avatar size :3:

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
I want to post that "gently caress YOU TROLLS" frame all over everywhere in my house and the internet, so somebody please crop that and post it.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
This panel could give me a lot of mileage whenever Sonic the Hedgehog is brought up.

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too!
Woah. Wait. Stop the bus.

I need to point out this guy is twenty years old and his spelling and grammar is, in fact, THAT BAD. :psyduck:

mr.cake
Nov 8, 2005

by Ozmaugh

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I want to post that "gently caress YOU TROLLS" frame all over everywhere in my house and the internet, so somebody please crop that and post it.

Here you go, go hog wild.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Jesus Christ Shadow killing people with a knife. Someone get this guy on the crazy bus ASAP.

EDIT:

I can't stop laughing.

Green Puddin fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Feb 19, 2012

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too!
He also has a youtube series. Which, in my opinion, is better than Sonic Gets Trolled.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Octane Diesel posted:

He also has a youtube series. Which, in my opinion, is better than Sonic Gets Trolled.

:psypop:

That opening song is truly the greatest thing ever made.

Edit:
"Ca-Can you call later, I'm playing Runesca-"
"RUNESCAPE'S GAY"

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

I have a feeling someone should save those YouTubes before they get taken down for butt hurt feelings. My Internet is poo poo or I would do it. :(

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SporkTSI posted:

:psypop:

That opening song is truly the greatest thing ever made.

Edit:
"Ca-Can you call later, I'm playing Runesca-"
"RUNESCAPE'S GAY"

It's like one of those purposefully lovely parody videos, only it's real :psyduck:

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p
I'm not sure what the message is here. Is violence the answer or not?

pschoy
Mar 2, 2009
Somebody edit this into Wikipedia under "so bad it's good."

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like how for this violent murder comic, the guy picks Super Mario and Sonic. I think that says everything you need to know. I don't know if it'd be more or less disturbing if it was characters like, say, Kratos or Scorpion.

James Trickington posted:

He confused a lot of words. "after words" was probably meant to be "Afterwards," and "a fended" was probably intended as "offended".

It's like Columbine eight years in the making. I don't know if it would be worse to find this as a parent, or find it as a classmate. This thin veil of video game characters doesn't separate his fantasy when the hunting knives and decapitations start.

If the trolls were characterized as Robotnik or Koopa, it wouldn't be quite as damning.

The use of "trolls" and "noobs" makes me believe that he's actually really raging against being picked on online. That makes his stupid comics ending up here to get picked on pretty ironic.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to kill tons of people on the internet more than school just from the language used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blazing Ownager posted:

The use of "trolls" and "noobs" makes me believe that he's actually really raging against being picked on online. That makes his stupid comics ending up here to get picked on pretty ironic.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to kill tons of people on the internet more than school just from the language used.

I'm convinced this guy plays Runescape.