Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Everdraed has entered the thread. I repeat, Everdraed has entered the thread. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I hate to interrupt, but how exactly do those gang tags work? My understanding is that you just link to the image when you buy a new avatar, right?

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
This is wonderful, and will tide me over until Chris-Chan finally gets his trial.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
We need to get Lazerbot an SA account.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Micah rat (that bizzare cartoon he made) did something I thought was impossible.

I laughed and was horrified at the same exact moment. That's like being able to turn your steering wheel both left and right at the same time.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Young Freud posted:

Don't ask me why I ended up doing this...

"Kill Beecher Daffy." (FUN FACT: J K Simmons also is the voice of Cave Johnson in "Portal 2".)

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Feb 26, 2012

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

hyperhazard posted:

Oh god the rat falling off-panel to the right. That's what made it for me.

Ahaha, that was great when Micah fell past the screen!

Maybe Tyler can get a cameo in the next one?

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Feb 27, 2012

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Gray Stormy posted:

The sonichu amulet(or whatever the hell he calls it) got the hardest laugh from me.

This thread is pretty great

Hah, I just noticed it. The proper name is the Sonichu Medallion.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I really want to do a variant of Study after Velázquez's Portrait of Pope Innocent X but with a screaming and distorted Tails levitating within the framework of a hypercube.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

I shouldn't have used to Copic color set.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I really should get one of those monitor color calibration devices. On this monitor, Tails is high-visibility orange. That's not the color I was going for.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

23 Flavors posted:

Same thing happened with Chris-Chan, although arguably the comic would've been much less funny without the trolls who discovered him through Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Did you see the new videos? He's going farther and farther off the deep end every month.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

The Worst Unicorn posted:

Yeah, I don't think we need to donate things to him, it would create a lot of pressure to live up to the gifts. Having no resolution is kind of fitting, anyway.

It's OK to have bite-sized morsels of fun on SA. It's like those little Whoopie Pies at Starbucks. They aren't filling, but they're a very nice treat.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Starving Wolf posted:

:woop:
YES. LAZERBOT!

Behold, nonbelievers! For he is risen anew, and all his words were sooth.

:woop: :holy: Merry Christmas!!! :holy: :woop:

(For the best effect,please turn your speakers up as loud as you can.)

Dogbutt posted:

I love how Bowser is just standing there shooting fire in the most neutral position I've seen.

Edit: Bowser can fold his own arm into itself also.

No no no, that's foreshortening!

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Took me a second to parse what "sint" is supposed to be. I guess among his many other talents, Mario's got the nose of a bloodhound.

Wait a second, he spells "mushroom" and "kingdom" correct, but totally blows "scent"?