Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006
^^ Ahahaha. Badassery knows no bounds. Smoking cigarettes backwards is akin to wearing your hat backwards. Get with the times.

Holy poo poo that kid must have played a lot of online games and annoyed quit a number of older gamers to have this understanding of trolling. That or he played some poo poo game where it's more prevalent than others. Trolling is and art and this kid doesn't quit get how it's done - instead of being trolled he's just being straight up insulted. That being said I can't hate too much because out of such anger and disappointment he made this glorious ms-paint comic that made me laugh and cringe so much that I'll never forget. Just to drive the point home:

That's gotta be my favorite picture from the whole comic. It seems he poured his heart and soul into that one because it's animated 100x better than any of the frames on adjacent pages.

So it makes me wonder what made this kid make a comic than what I did when we were younger which is learn to roll with the punches and insult right back. I'll admit I've been out of touch with it for quite some time, but I recall in online games that you insult people by cutting right to the heart when lashing out. It'd pretty much escalate the situation 100% of the time, but you'd feel better knowing you tried to defend yourself than taking it like a bitch then making a whiney comic about it.

onemanlan fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006
So does anybody think this is the kinda guy who is going to shoot up some tool later on in life for making fun of him?

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006

simplefish posted:

I'm just wondering when the correct term for "bullying" became "trolling". I thought trolling was bullying on the internet. This is clearly 'real' life.

This sounds like he plays a lot of online games and annoys people in them. Then he gets called a 'fag' and other things that he can't handle. Pretty much par for the course if some kid is annoying you online. Hell he might just be older, have a shrill voice and talks about annoying poo poo nobody wants to hear.

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006

FadingChord posted:

Between em->->breaded donkey and this exchange,

I'm a little worried that Shadow might secretly be retarded. :ohdear:

The trolled becomes the troll.
*queue circle of life music*