Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Bloomington posted:

Oh god I had to do it.

Stealing this one, soon as I think of a quote from the comic to go with it.

Edit crap it ate my Care Bear tag. Oh well.

Mr. Creakle fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Grimes posted:

:stare: So what are the chances that this guy is an extremely dangerous person in the making?

Although there's no doubt he needs help (and drawing lessons) either way, I was relieved to hear he was 20 and plays online games. This means he isn't some tortured high school kid using an aborted remake of Cartoon All-Stars to cope with bullies; just a 20 year old getting mad at faceless online trolls.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Kgummy posted:

Wait, did that guy do something illegal? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if he snapped. I just really don't like thinking about the guy.

His mom is just as batshit as he is and they both crashed into a gaming store that refused to let him in or something.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

He looks... too normal :stare: Like, the way a serious cartoonist might depict him. If he wanted a grumpy Shadow.

I have to agree with this. It looks almost like professional squash and stretch.

That's what's so mind boggling about this comic...wether he got training and remained uniformly terrible, or he has talent and wastes it doing MSpaint sagas, it's obvious through perspective and some attempted traces that he could maybe possibly kind of draw.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

killstealing posted:

Gang tags please, thanks in advance.

Agreeing with this, it would make an amazing gang tag.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Matt Cruea posted:

I was trying to make an avatar for myself, but I'm pretty awful at making gifs. Which one of these sucks the least?

or
Consistent speed of faster Daffy dying?

The faster one is more dramatic.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

It's like Sonic has blue fat tumors growing out of his misshapen skull.

I saw it as blue turds.

Dabbo never stop

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Lowen SoDium posted:

Why is it always Sonic the Hedgehog?

What is it about Sonic that these people gravitate too?

It's been explained earlier in the thread. The drawing style of enormous eyes and hands draws autistic and socially retarded people to them because the characters are easy to understand visually. Then throw in the nostalgia/furry angle and the psuedo-mature wangst of the later games and you end up with...this.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

I truly believe he's real because there are people out there like this. I knew someone who's train of thought literally sounded almost exactly like the way Sonic and friends are talking. Repeated himself like 4 times after saying something, weirdly obsessed with being TOTALLY NOT HOMO GUYS, had the understanding of romance that a 12 year old does. Not even graduating into the Nice Guy jocks-and-bitches "understanding" socially off types usually get, as in flat out zero idea about relationships aside from "girls are pretty". He was also totally obsessed with one or two subjects and it was difficult to ever steer the conversation away from anything else. Still struggling to get his GED, too. Oh, and he was in his mid 20s. Genuinely nice guy though, I felt bad for him.

I'm pretty sure people like that have a case of mild autism or something along those lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Tom Pridgen posted:

Was he into art as well?

Nope, and for the record no Sonic or Pokemon either. He loved Wrestling and crime dramas.

He also had that same pseudo-justice thing going on where his heart was in the right place and he genuinely wanted to make things right but had this black and white through-a-kid's-eyes kind of view on everything. The Law is right No Matter What, etc.