Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duke of Flies
Jul 2, 2007

I croaked "Get Out"
Then I stood, and croaked "GET OUT"

Or... get in..
Soiled Meat

From the comments on his dA profile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke of Flies
Jul 2, 2007

I croaked "Get Out"

Or... get in..
Soiled Meat
There's another string of comments on his profile that genuinely baffles me. He rails against The Trolls in this comic, but he sounds just like them here: http://comments.deviantart.com/4/11507634/2419872808

Not to mention the constant string of fags and retards and 'ur so gay's in his videos. Who's the true troll? Is it him! Is it them! Is it us! Is it ME!? :ohdear:

I just don't know what to think anymore. :psyduck: Other than he's an awfully strange and stunted kid.

Duke of Flies
Jul 2, 2007

I croaked "Get Out"

Or... get in..
Soiled Meat

Grondoth posted:

Every single one of those images is a treasure trove of its own.

It never actually says who his girlfriend is either, does it. It would be pitch perfect if we're all assuming it's Amy Rose, and then she turns out to be someone madly unexpected and unrelated. Like Smurfette or Sailor Moon or something.

Duke of Flies
Jul 2, 2007

I croaked "Get Out"

Or... get in..
Soiled Meat

Aramek posted:

All the cool kids seem to be readings of this...thing, so, what's one more?

I think that's all of chapter one. At least, all of what was in the OP.

Your Shadow is excellent.

Duke of Flies
Jul 2, 2007

I croaked "Get Out"

Or... get in..
Soiled Meat

Simmerl posted:

Lazerbot delivers!

This is taking a sizable jump back in content, but what is Heimerdinger doing with/to his stumped leg in this page?

Jumping back to him too cuz I'm still worried about the little guy. :ohdear: